Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Re: The truth about me...

Mar 26, 2007

Sholin_Seal wrote:
.ok...**Cough**GET A LIFE ** Cough**

Message Edited by Sholin_Seal on 03-26-2007 02:51 PM

You should talk...I won't name why.
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

If I ever leave a smiley face as a post message, it is a link.
Message 21 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Mar 26, 2007
if you watched that wow southpark epsiode,you'd know were everyone got that "no life" quote,but i assume you saw or heard of it ,so just ignore everyones comments,i got to about 300 posts when i began here(when i was ............t-sion)
LONG LIVE T-SION.............................
Message 22 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9178 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Unleashed_Power wrote:
So, yesterday, the people here were going crazy because I made 1000 posts in one month. "You have no life", they would say. But truthfully, I do have a life. I just haven't done anything lately. In the summer, I do all types of crap. It's just that my family is busy, so I have nothing to do but use the computer. My life does not revolve around fun people, if yours does, then Congratulations. Just don't say that I don't have a life. Because I do.

same here. people think i dont have one to, because of how much i post, and how much i know about psp, its just that i have nothing else to do
lol signature
Message 23 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15329 posts

Mar 26, 2007
/Your Social Life.

-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 24 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2449 posts

Mar 26, 2007
Who really cares what they think of you, most of them are in their teens anyway...............
Message 25 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6766 posts

Mar 26, 2007
i dont really give a crap on how many post you made n a month but i to have sort of a slow ,life besides in the summer and i dont really see this thread promoting discussion so i think it will get locked maybe thats just my opinion but really i dont care how many post you made just 1000 is alot and congrats on doing so in a month
Message 26 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37625 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Sholin_Seal wrote:
.ok...**Cough**GET A LIFE ** Cough**

Message Edited by Sholin_Seal on 03-26-2007 02:51 PM

You should talk...I won't name why.

OK now.  I locked your thread yesterday because it wasn't generating any discussion but was only attracting people to attack you.  Do you see a pattern evolving here?  Because I do.

Making a new thread every day to "prove" you have a life will not prove anything to anyone.  You earn respect here by making quality posts, not by provoking a flame war.

Everyone gets called names here from time to time.  You need to learn to let it go.  It's not worth it.  Just let it slide.  Otherwise, you will find yourself fighting over every little ant hill there is at the PSU and you will be the one who comes off looking foolish.  Of course if they call you something really bad, notify the moderators.  We'll take care of it from there.  But just saying you have no life is not that big a deal.  I've gotten insulted a whole lot worse over the years and let most of them slide.

Pick your battles.  This is not the battle for you to pick.  So just walk away and let it end here.  I don't want to see another thread like this from you tomorrow.  You're only upsetting everyone around you.

Message Edited by DrGadget on 03-26-2007 03:26 PM
Message 27 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes