Highlighted
Mar 26 2007
By: Unleashed_Power~ Gaming Beast 2394 posts

The truth about me...

26 replies 2 views Edited Mar 26, 2007
So, yesterday, the people here were going crazy because I made 1000 posts in one month. "You have no life", they would say. But truthfully, I do have a life. I just haven't done anything lately. In the summer, I do all types of crap. It's just that my family is busy, so I have nothing to do but use the computer. My life does not revolve around fun people, if yours does, then Congratulations. Just don't say that I don't have a life. Because I do.
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

If I ever leave a smiley face as a post message, it is a link.
Message 1 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13239 posts

Re: The truth about me...

Mar 26, 2007
ok?
Message 2 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10086 posts

Mar 26, 2007
Don't take what people say on the internet about you seriously.

Grain of salt my friend, grain of salt.
Message 3 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2450 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Unleashed_Power wrote:
So, yesterday, the people here were going crazy because I made 1000 posts in one month. "You have no life", they would say. But truthfully, I do have a life. I just haven't done anything lately. In the summer, I do all types of crap. It's just that my family is busy, so I have nothing to do but use the computer. My life does not revolve around fun people, if yours does, then Congratulations. Just don't say that I don't have a life. Because I do.

Good for you
Mocman Productions
Message 4 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Mar 26, 2007

D3adPix3l wrote:
ok?

Spammer.....

Anway, you probably don't know what I am talking about. You weren't there.
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

Message 5 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Mar 26, 2007
i'm thinking about gaining ALOT of posts,because of the fact of a incident.................................,but...........................
LONG LIVE T-SION.............................
Message 6 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Mar 26, 2007
i dont think anyone really cares about anyones personal life on here.

Message 7 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Grand-X wrote:
i'm thinking about gaining ALOT of posts,because of the fact of a incident.................................,but...........................

What does any of that mean?

Message 8 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2583 posts

Mar 26, 2007
Sounds to me like you are mad about the comments.  Could you be actually hiding the truth that you really have no life?
Message 9 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Mar 26, 2007

crovax3000 wrote:
i dont think anyone really cares about anyones personal life on here.

Then why were people going crazy like they were over my personal life?

Message 10 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes