Reply
Dec 05 2006
By: ConflagrantCrow~ Wastelander 845 posts
Offline

The true most anticipated game of 2007...

36 replies 1 views Edited Dec 5, 2006
In all honesty I think Diablo 3 is going to be the GOTY for 07. I mean D1 and D2 were both GOTY's for their launch years and the LoD expansion was the fastest selling PC expansion ever... Comments?
Message 1 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/09/2005
Offline
1558 posts
 

Re: The true most anticipated game of 2007...

Dec 5, 2006


Conflagrant Crow wrote:
In all honesty I think Diablo 3 is going to be the GOTY for 07. I mean D1 and D2 were both GOTY's for their launch years and the LoD expansion was the fastest selling PC expansion ever... Comments?



for me its halo 3. i really like the story line in the halo games. i want to see "how the world ends"

Message 2 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/03/2003
Offline
31106 posts
 

Re: The true most anticipated game of 2007...

Dec 5, 2006
gta if it isnt delayed.
Message 3 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/24/2003
Offline
535 posts
 

Re: The true most anticipated game of 2007...

Dec 5, 2006
For me the most anticipated game( while not new) will be the expansion Pack for World of Warcraft "The Burning Crusade".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 4 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
4316 posts
 

Re: The true most anticipated game of 2007...

Dec 5, 2006
Bwahahahahahahaha Diablo!?! LMFAO, those games suck!! Halo 3 will be GotY, it's just a known fact.
 
Now, I aint a fanboy, but I know H3 will be 2007 greatest game. GotY 2008 will be Mass Effect by BioWare
This should be where that ugly block face is.
Message 5 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/23/2005
Offline
4341 posts
 

Re: The true most anticipated game of 2007...

Dec 5, 2006
For me it's a toss between Halo 3 and Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Wii.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 6 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: The true most anticipated game of 2007...

Dec 5, 2006
Halo 3.
Message 7 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/07/2005
Offline
845 posts
 

Re: The true most anticipated game of 2007...

Dec 5, 2006


Lando2 wrote:
Bwahahahahahahaha Diablo!?! LMFAO, those games suck!! Halo 3 will be GotY, it's just a known fact.
 
Now, I aint a fanboy, but I know H3 will be 2007 greatest game. GotY 2008 will be Mass Effect by BioWare


While I like Halo, you are truly a **bleep**ing idiot to say Diablo is a bad game. Let me remind you Diablo was the 1997 GOTY while Diablo 2 was the 2000 GOTY.
Message 8 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: The true most anticipated game of 2007...

Dec 5, 2006


Conflagrant Crow wrote:


Lando2 wrote:
Bwahahahahahahaha Diablo!?! LMFAO, those games suck!! Halo 3 will be GotY, it's just a known fact.
 
Now, I aint a fanboy, but I know H3 will be 2007 greatest game. GotY 2008 will be Mass Effect by BioWare


While I like Halo, you are truly a **bleep**ing idiot to say Diablo is a bad game. Let me remind you Diablo was the 1997 GOTY while Diablo 2 was the 2000 GOTY.


As if he would know anything about it. He seems like a console bandwagoning sheep to me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 9 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/22/2006
Offline
2382 posts
 

Re: The true most anticipated game of 2007...

Dec 5, 2006
im not a microsoft fanboy, but Halo 3 is going to be Game Of The Year 2007 just because it is Halo. If it isn't H3 than it'll either be Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii or Final Fantasy Versus XIII for the PS3
In times of economic uncertainty, the world turns to Open Source

http://www.youtube.com/OprahDust
Message 10 of 37 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes