Treasure Hunter
6056 posts

Re: The open road

Jan 8, 2007
I probably wouldn't "burn rubber" according to most people's standards, but that still wouldn't stop me from doing 80 the entire way.
Message 31 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15166 posts

Jan 8, 2007

brave brave sr robin wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:
Burn rubber duh

I would too , I just wanted everyone's opinions on the matter

Why does it matter what we would do?  Most people here are just gaming nerds that haven't ever driven a car.

It helps explain some of their personality.  If you play it safe all the time you're probably high strung and don't take risks.

Alright so you go to fast and you could lose your license for a month and have your insurance shoot through the roof. Seems like I'd rather not take a stupid risk.
Message 32 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Jan 8, 2007

NK wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:
Burn rubber duh

Why does it matter what we would do?  Most people here are just gaming nerds that haven't ever driven a car.

It helps explain some of their personality.  If you play it safe all the time you're probably high strung and don't take risks.

Alright so you go to fast and you could lose your license for a month and have your insurance shoot through the roof. Seems like I'd rather not take a stupid risk.

I would rather not do somethign stupid and illigal all at the account of geting somewhere fast... thats not to say im high strung and dont like to do potentialy stupid things.... Ive jumped off of waterfalls into 4 feet of water. I swam in shark infested waters. I plan to go skydiving the day i turn 18....
Message 33 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7364 posts

Jan 8, 2007

NK wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:
Burn rubber duh

So you would never take the chance?  I don't want to get a ticket either but I'd do it from time to time
Message 34 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Jan 8, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:
Burn rubber duh

Actually I started learning yesterday hope to have my license by the end of February.
Message 35 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Jan 8, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:
Burn rubber duh

lol he does have a good point... half of you say you'd burn rubber but if u ACTUALLY got into a car and drove it on the road you'd drive normaly. half of us on these people on these boards are nerds but another half arn't, i 4 1 am only on this cause all my friends are currently pissed at me, and these boards are fun 2 be on sumtimes. and when i say nerd i don't mean glasses zits and obese. i mean people who just like talking about video games on their own time and spend a couple hours on their day playing. i'm sure every1 here gets out with there friends and does other things then talk about video games all day. hopefully u guys actually talk about girls and it least have a good chat with them. lol i have 3 who are my good friends and all u got 2 do is talk about funny stuff NOT video games

Message 36 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8345 posts

Jan 8, 2007
I would play it safe.  Smiley Tongue
Message 37 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jan 8, 2007
Play it safe for sure!!
Message 38 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7364 posts

Jan 8, 2007

thegarvinator88 wrote:
I would play it safe.  Smiley Tongue

Garv I though you were a rebel without a cause!
Message 39 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jan 8, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:
Burn rubber duh

Photobucket
Message 40 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes