Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Re: The new XBOX will win again..

Feb 25, 2013

8 23 27 33 44 21

You buy the ticket, though.  I'll buy you a snack at a convention if it doesn't win, and we meet Smiley Happy

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 11 of 41 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Does it really matter which one is better? If they are both the same then the improvement in even more nexgen consoles will come slower if one is better the other will learn from them thus more nexgen consoles
♥Nightcore♥
http://www.youtube.com/user/justaguywithalaptop
♥Nightcore♥
Message 12 of 41 (155 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Feb 26, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

nenous wrote:

So you guys think Sony has learned there lesson? well i don't, and you all watch and see come release date Sony won't even make there quota for all preorders that are going to be made...watch and see , Microsoft is going to swoop in and grabe up all those gamers who did not get there PS4.

Doubt it? you'll see.

I'm just going to say one thing, if you want to predict the future make sure you leave out grammer and spelling errors or else we will think you can't possibly be correct!

clearly in the future all English language textbooks have been destroyed and mankind is forced to learn the English language from Twitter and Facebook posts.

Message 13 of 41 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7248 posts

Feb 26, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

nenous wrote:

So you guys think Sony has learned there lesson? well i don't, and you all watch and see come release date Sony won't even make there quota for all preorders that are going to be made...watch and see , Microsoft is going to swoop in and grabe up all those gamers who did not get there PS4.

Doubt it? you'll see.

I'm just going to say one thing, if you want to predict the future make sure you leave out grammer and spelling errors or else we will think you can't possibly be correct!

Clearly in the future all English language textbooks have been destroyed and mankind is forced to learn the English language from Twitter and Facebook posts.

Isn't that a run on sentence?

energy
Message 14 of 41 (139 Views)
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

bm2919 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

nenous wrote:

Doubt it? you'll see.

Clearly in the future all English language textbooks have been destroyed and mankind is forced to learn the English language from Twitter and Facebook posts.

perhaps, i am also from the future so i dont know what this "run on sentence" thing is. Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 41 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Feb 26, 2013

nenous wrote:

Doubt it? you'll see.

So, a lot of preorders means failure? Like, we all selling so much units and getting so much money...we are doomed!

Message 16 of 41 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

nenous wrote:

Doubt it? you'll see.

The only thing I see is a bunch of suckers who pay over and over for a sytem that keeps dying on them.The only thing i see is a bunch of suckers who continue to pay to look at an ad infested dash along with paying to access aps and online pay that you can get for free anywhere else..The only thing I see is are people who think they get perfect security and yet get hacked and lose their accounts.What I see is MS walking all over their customers and the customers saying can I have some more please.So all I see is a bunch of dummies.silly.jpeg
Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 17 of 41 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Let me be clear my opinion as an Xbox gamer of 5 years (officially and WAY longer unofficially),  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  If you think M$, with a FORCED Kinect built into every system is going to win, I think you should go seek some psychiatric assistance.

BF3 Stats

Xbox Gamer since 2008, bought a PS3 2013.
Message 18 of 41 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37291 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

8 23 27 33 44 21

You buy the ticket, though.  I'll buy you a snack at a convention if it doesn't win, and we meet Smiley Happy

Next time I'm in Georgia I'm really going to play those numbers just because.  Sometimes you gotta do stuff to see how the story ends.

If it wins, I'll buy you the snack.

yadda yadda yadda...

...and that's how that guy in Argentina perfected the matter teleportation device.

Message 19 of 41 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Feb 26, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

bm2919 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

nenous wrote:

Doubt it? you'll see.

perhaps, i am also from the future so i dont know what this "run on sentence" thing is. Smiley Sad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-on_sentence   Wikipedia can help you out, anyone can edit it Smiley Very Happy

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 20 of 41 (107 Views)
0 Likes