Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/01/2006
Offline
15009 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:
I guess. They use the XMB though because they had it since the PSX. They patented it. Put it on the PSP. Then the PS3. It's a tradition now just like their logo.





You wanna share a bag of yogeo's?


never


I feel so crushed Why would you do this to me?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 11 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2005
Offline
4294 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:
I guess. They use the XMB though because they had it since the PSX. They patented it. Put it on the PSP. Then the PS3. It's a tradition now just like their logo.





You wanna share a bag of yogeo's?


never


I feel so crushed Why would you do this to me?





Ohhh! Ok. That made it a lot clearer. And I have your birthday present for you... Wanna guess? The words Patch, Kids, and Cabbage are in it.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 12 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/01/2006
Offline
15009 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:
I guess. They use the XMB though because they had it since the PSX. They patented it. Put it on the PSP. Then the PS3. It's a tradition now just like their logo.





You wanna share a bag of yogeo's?


never


I feel so crushed Why would you do this to me?





Ohhh! Ok. That made it a lot clearer. And I have your birthday present for you... Wanna guess? The words Patch, Kids, and Cabbage are in it.


Nicotine Patch Kids who throw Cabbage at cars on the interstate?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 13 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2005
Offline
4294 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:
I guess. They use the XMB though because they had it since the PSX. They patented it. Put it on the PSP. Then the PS3. It's a tradition now just like their logo.





You wanna share a bag of yogeo's?


never


I feel so crushed Why would you do this to me?





Ohhh! Ok. That made it a lot clearer. And I have your birthday present for you... Wanna guess? The words Patch, Kids, and Cabbage are in it.


Nicotine Patch Kids who throw Cabbage at cars on the interstate?


Close. English Cabbage grown at the best of the Greenland patch farms who are then devoured by missle homing "Crazzy" Kids. Nice try though.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 14 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/01/2006
Offline
15009 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:


Xoolio wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:
I guess. They use the XMB though because they had it since the PSX. They patented it. Put it on the PSP. Then the PS3. It's a tradition now just like their logo.





You wanna share a bag of yogeo's?


never


I feel so crushed Why would you do this to me?





Ohhh! Ok. That made it a lot clearer. And I have your birthday present for you... Wanna guess? The words Patch, Kids, and Cabbage are in it.


Nicotine Patch Kids who throw Cabbage at cars on the interstate?


Close. English Cabbage grown at the best of the Greenland patch farms who are then devoured by missle homing "Crazzy" Kids. Nice try though.


oh wow thanks for telling me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 15 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2005
Offline
4294 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007
Wanna see it? Here you go It is a patch farm is iceland with english cabbage and missle homing kids.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 16 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/01/2006
Offline
15009 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007


Big Bubba wrote:
Wanna see it? Here you go It is a patch farm is iceland with english cabbage and missle homing kids.


yikes, I think I'm going to have nightmares now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 17 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2005
Offline
4294 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007
Ah Ha, my secret planned worked! You will now fell majore tingling sensetion in your tummy. Muh hahahahhaha hahahhha. GET OUT OF THE CHOPPA'!!
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 18 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/01/2006
Offline
15009 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007


Big Bubba wrote:
Ah Ha, my secret planned worked! You will now fell majore tingling sensetion in your tummy. Muh hahahahhaha hahahhha. GET OUT OF THE CHOPPA'!!


I see no choppa.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 19 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2005
Offline
4294 posts
 

Re: The Wii and the PS3

Jan 11, 2007
I know, Arnold Swdgregegefengro ate it. Next time be more quick and get off that seat of yours, ok? You fat slob.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 20 of 28 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes