Sep 21 2012
By: MJB2348765 Fender Bender 3995 posts

The Weekend Thread

[ Edited ]
95 replies 326 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

Well guys or favorite time of the week has come to us, the Weekend !!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy. So what are your plans this weekend? Are you partying, going out, watch a sports game, do some exercise, catch up on your sleep? (etc) 

Message 1 of 96 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: The Weekend Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

On Friday nights I listen to BBC Radio 1 of there 12 hour dance music marathon. 

Message 2 of 96 (314 Views)
MVP Support
40067 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Happy Friday everyone!

This weekend, hmm, tomorrow my wife is leaving me for the day to go shopping with her sister, they're shopping for dresses to wear to a family wedding we're all attending in November, so I get the place to myself tomorrow, what will I do with it, have a lay in, or is it a lie in, bloody hell Conrad's Thread has got me all a dither lol, anyway I'll be staying in bed longer than usual, coffee, walk dog, maybe **bleep** to the store for some groceries, lunch, if I still have any energy left I'll think about cleaning the pool tomorrow afternoon, the evening will be spent between coming on here to anno, oops I mean help others & playing on the old Slim!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 96 (304 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Sep 22, 2012

While everybody going to Homecoming tom night,I am going to the carnival probably. 

Message 4 of 96 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Sep 22, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

Happy Friday everyone!

This weekend, hmm, tomorrow my wife is leaving me for the day to go shopping with her sister, they're shopping for dresses to wear to a family wedding we're all attending in November, so I get the place to myself tomorrow, what will I do with it, have a lay in, or is it a lie in, bloody hell Conrad's Thread has got me all a dither lol, anyway I'll be staying in bed longer than usual, coffee, walk dog, maybe **bleep** to the store for some groceries, lunch, if I still have any energy left I'll think about cleaning the pool tomorrow afternoon, the evening will be spent between coming on here to anno, oops I mean help others & playing on the old Slim!

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you, eh?

Message 5 of 96 (299 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Happy Friday everyone!

Yea, to be honest apart from the grocery run tomorrow morning it's as busy as I decide I want it to be, it could all turn out to be a sod it I can't be bothered kind of weekend, so we'll see huh!

P.S. Great song above!

P.P.S. How is Radio One these days?, I used to listen to it ALL the time, not for a while now though, living/working in London as I did for many years Capital Radio was my choice for some time.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 6 of 96 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Sep 22, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Happy Friday everyone!

Yea, to be honest apart from the grocery run tomorrow morning it's as busy as I decide I want it to be, it could all turn out to be a sod it I can't be bothered kind of weekend, so we'll see huh!

P.S. Great song above!

Yeah got to love Radio 1

Message 7 of 96 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

Happy Friday everyone!

Lol I don't want to know what the mean Brit Smiley Very Happy

This Weekend, for me:

Wake up in the morning at 5.30 AM like I used to and do what I do, in the other thread about waking up, when I'm finish, it would be around 7.30 AM or 7.45 AM. Instead of eating Cereal, I will starve myself and go to my favorite restaurant four block away.

While eating, I will take a good look at the street and wait for my friends, Corey, Sean, Jamal ( all are black) Steve ( my rich roommate), and Misami ( Yeah he's a dude but his name is girlish), some girl, my girlfriend cheat on me, so I decided to let Misami hook me up with a new girl, I've seen some of her picture and she's interested to see me.

We have plan to go on a field trip, picnic together at the beach ( a weird place for a picnic, sand will probably stuck in my food and clothes). We will stay there and have some fun.

After lunch, we will go for some Hot Spring at the spa to relax our muscle and spirit, then we will go skinny diving into waterfall and cliff and explore the forest and set camp in Malibu Creek State Park. We will enjoy our second picnic until 4.30 PM where we will drive back to the city central and go have some fun at the bar, drinking and dancing. Misami is getting married in less than 2 week, so will give him a bachelor party to remember.

No one know what wil happen after that, but I assume if I am not drunk I will take the girl on a ride on my motorcycle, which was park near the bar 2 day prior. I will drove her around the city, maybe ask her out.

If she agree to go out with me, then on Sunday, I will take her to a Theme Park, if not, I will drop her to her home and try again next time, since I refuse to let go of my goal, when I want to date someone, I go all out. Smiley Happy

That is my plan though, I wish Steve would shut up about him being rich, Corey is from the project, he's poor and live in a ghetto, but he work hard for his money, dude like Steve would make him mad or feel bad Smiley Sad

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 8 of 96 (295 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Sep 22, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Happy Friday everyone!

Lol I don't want to know what the mean Brit Smiley Very Happy

This Weekend, for me:

Wake up in the morning at 5.30 AM like I used to and do what I do, in the other thread about waking up, when I'm finish, it would be around 7.30 AM or 7.45 AM. Instead of eating Cereal, I will starve myself and go to my favorite restaurant four block away.

While eating, I will take a good look at the street and wait for my friends, Corey, Sean, Jamal ( all are black) Steve ( my rich roommate), and Misami ( Yeah he's a dude but his name is girlish), some girl, my girlfriend cheat on me, so I decided to let Misami hook me up with a new girl, I've seen some of her picture and she's interested to see me.

We have plan to go on a field trip, picnic together at the beach ( a weird place for a picnic, sand will probably stuck in my food and clothes). We will stay there and have some fun.

After lunch, we will go for some Hot Spring at the spa to relax our muscle and spirit, then we will go skinny diving into waterfall and cliff and explore the forest and set camp in Malibu Creek State Park. We will enjoy our second picnic until 4.30 PM where we will drive back to the city central and go have some fun at the bar, drinking and dancing. Misami is getting married in less than 2 week, so will give him a bachelor party to remember.

No one know what wil happen after that, but I assume if I am not drunk I will take the girl on a ride on my motorcycle, which was park near the bar 2 day prior. I will drove her around the city, maybe ask her out.

If she agree to go out with me, then on Sunday, I will take her to a Theme Park, if not, I will drop her to her home and try again next time, since I refuse to let go of my goal, when I want to date someone, I go all out. Smiley Happy

That is my plan though, I wish Steve would shut up about him being rich, Corey is from the project, he's poor and live in a ghetto, but he work hard for his money, dude like Steve would make him mad or feel bad Smiley Sad

Were the H E LL you live at, LA?

Message 9 of 96 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 22, 2012
LA baby Smiley Happy
I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 10 of 96 (289 Views)
0 Likes