Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3989 posts

Re: The Weekend Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

Of course, NYC is were it at bro. I wished I never moved.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 96 (170 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Where what at? Malibu Park or Corey's Ghetto. Dude NYC isn't the only place that have slump and ghetto, people still live in the project like everyday here :smileysad:
I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 96 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3989 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:
Where what at? Malibu Park or Corey's Ghetto. Dude NYC isn't the only place that have slump and ghetto, people still live in the project like everyday here :smileysad:

NYC streets makes dreams come true. And people look out for one another there. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 96 (165 Views)
Fender Bender
3989 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 96 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2279 posts

Sep 22, 2012

It's going to be a really boring weekend for me lol.  Even though it was "payday", I'm going to pay my bills early.  I'm going to stay home most of this weekend.  Since I'm still ashamed of my drunken weekend last week lol.  Going to keep this weekend alcohol free and boring.

Probably start off by buying grocery's.  Hit up Vons and an asian market.  I keep telling myself to learn how to make sushi but never get to it.  Most likely won't be this weekend lol.  If only that cooking thread was still around.

Going to get juiced up on supplements and work out.  Hopefully catch up on video games.  I'm addicted to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 right now.  Oh and definitely grind the leader boards in Playstation Home Blackjack.  You're looking at rank 8 at the moment lol :smileyhappy:.  Going to watch my Netflix DVD's that just came in.   Lurk the forums all weekend.  And try hard not to make another impulse purchase online lol.

Sunday is football day.  Hopefully win some money on my work pool.  **bleep**, this weekend will be lame for me lol. :smileyindifferent:

#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 96 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3989 posts

Sep 22, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

It's going to be a really boring weekend for me lol.  Even though it was "payday", I'm going to pay my bills early.  I'm going to stay home most of this weekend.  Since I'm still ashamed of my drunken weekend last week lol.  Going to keep this weekend alcohol free and boring.

Probably start off by buying grocery's.  Hit up Vons and an asian market.  I keep telling myself to learn how to make sushi but never get to it.  Most likely won't be this weekend lol.  If only that cooking thread was still around.

Going to get juiced up on supplements and work out.  Hopefully catch up on video games.  I'm addicted to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 right now.  Oh and definitely grind the leader boards in Playstation Home Blackjack.  You're looking at rank 8 at the moment lol :smileyhappy:.  Going to watch my Netflix DVD's that just came in.   Lurk the forums all weekend.  And try hard not to make another impulse purchase online lol.

Sunday is football day.  Hopefully win some money on my work pool.  **bleep**, this weekend will be lame for me lol. :smileyindifferent:

O, bumer

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 96 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18893 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

Well guys the day has come to us, its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:. So what are your plans this weekend? Are you partying, going out, watch a sports game, do some exercise, catch up on your sleep? (etc) 

Been a rough week at work and I'm all worn out, but I was thinking of calling this woman that I ran into last week at a local concert.

I knew her from the local school system and we just really hit it off that night, hung out in the beer tent, listened to the concert, and watched the fireworks display.  Then I drove her all over town as we made a night of it and hit a bunch of places before I finally took her home.

She strikes me as being a real challenge.  Let the games begin!  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 96 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 22, 2012

zeker wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

Well guys the day has come to us, its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:. So what are your plans this weekend? Are you partying, going out, watch a sports game, do some exercise, catch up on your sleep? (etc) 

Been a rough week at work and I'm all worn out, but I was thinking of calling this woman that I ran into last week at a local concert.

I knew her from the local school system and we just really hit it off that night, hung out in the beer tent, listened to the concert, and watched the fireworks display.  Then I drove her all over town as we made a night of it and hit a bunch of places before I finally took her home.

She strikes me as being a real challenge.  Let the games begin!  :smileytongue:

Dude, what are you shy, come one man, she's already go on the car with you, it take only a few more wine and sweet words to "payday". Well if you're one a long term relationship that is ok, all my past relationshp started somehow with me and them in bed :smileysad: Sad, only lasted a week though :smileyhappy: Which is why Imma try my best with the new girl tommorow :smileyhappy:

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 96 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

Well i usually get a haircut on the weekends but it looks like my barber not feeling good. I was planning to take my car to get cleaned and tuned but its raining makes me feel like not doing nothing.

Other than that just going out to da bar later tonight for a couple of drinks (green bottle)

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 96 (139 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28651 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Mine is turning into a grocery shop & that'll be it kind of day, it's been raining most of the night here & it's still raining now, so yep, groceries & home for a day doing not much.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 96 (132 Views)
0 Likes