I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: The WORST way to die thread!

Dec 8, 2006
when ur a zookeeper and the elephant takes a dump on you and u get sufficated ha ha ha ha ha
Photobucket
Message 71 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10877 posts

Dec 8, 2006
Getting stabbed or shot to death or bleeding to death.
Photobucket
Message 72 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4514 posts

Dec 8, 2006
I would say be caught on fire and burning to death.
My other way would be sky diving like you said.It would be one h3ll of a rush to die that way though.Just to think about everything then you see the ground 100 feet from you then.........i think you can figure it out....
Message 73 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4683 posts

Re: Re: The WORST way to die thread!

Dec 8, 2006
getting your face smashed in with a Louisville Slugger baseball bat repeatedly until you die. some black guy was trying to rob an apartment in my building. i saw him force himself into an apartment so i called the cops and i was waiting for him in the lobby with my bat. he was coming down the stairs and he saw me with my bat and he paused in the stairwell. we stood still for a minute or so. then he started walking towards me. i was ready but then the cops showed up and arrested him. he got off lucky.
2008 DODGE Challenger
Message 74 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4281 posts

Dec 8, 2006

D3athger wrote:
get shot by a shotgun.

If I was going to be shot I would duck enough so its alligned with my face and not feel a thing
FOX**HOUND Co-Leader
Photobucket
Message 75 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4146 posts

Dec 8, 2006
you people better not even get me started with horrific terrible  deaths.   my grizzly imagination knows no bounds, and i warn you, what i am going to post will be very gross

you were for WARNED

in no particular order:

Bound in a chair, eviscerated (guts ripped out) {dull knife of course}  and strangled with your intestines

getting the cut out heart of a loved one forcibly stuffed down your throat, obviously you asphyxiate on the heart of your loved one

bound in the bathtub, drowning in the blood of family members

confined, and fed a diet of only urine and feces until you die either of terrible illness or starvation / thirst

having pieces of your body cut off, slowly, one by one, and having to eat them to keep yourself alive  (thanks Stephen king Smiley Happy)

ripped in half by machinery (ie trucks, tractors etc)

drug to death behind an automobile

you intestines sucked out through your anus in a swimming pool  (this really happened)

getting pissed at some people over your dog not being on a leash, throwing a grenade at them, you dog fetches it killing you and your dog (also really happened Smiley Indifferent)

bleeding to death

skinned alive, rolled in salt, and set on fire

crushed (feet first) under a steam roller

its my life, its not worth fighting for.  its my dream, its not worth living for
Message 76 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Dec 8, 2006
 Drowning. I would hate to drown. It is just having the life slowly sucked out of you, and not being able to do anything about it.
Chuf it out.
Message 77 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 8, 2006

thatonekid393 wrote:
Well, what do you think is the worst way to die? And let's keep it PG-13 tops, k?

My personal worst-Sky-diving, then finding out both your main and reserve chute don't work....because then you'll be free falling and watching the ground rush towards you and not be able to do a single thing about it.

sorta like watching death come and being helpless to its arrival.

I don't think I'd be that scared; I mean, I'd just have to accept it and then have fun on the way down. I don't think it'd be that painful either; I'd be getting absolutely obliterated on contact with the ground.

Falling into an outhouse and then drowning...*shudders*
~Fonarios
Message 78 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4281 posts

Dec 8, 2006

AminitaVerosa wrote:
you people better not even get me started with horrific terrible  deaths.   my grizzly imagination knows no bounds, and i warn you, what i am going to post will be very gross

you were for WARNED

in no particular order:

Bound in a chair, eviscerated (guts ripped out) {dull knife of course}  and strangled with your intestines

getting the cut out heart of a loved one forcibly stuffed down your throat, obviously you asphyxiate on the heart of your loved one

bound in the bathtub, drowning in the blood of family members

confined, and fed a diet of only urine and feces until you die either of terrible illness or starvation / thirst

having pieces of your body cut off, slowly, one by one, and having to eat them to keep yourself alive  (thanks Stephen king Smiley Happy)

ripped in half by machinery (ie trucks, tractors etc)

drug to death behind an automobile

you intestines sucked out through your anus in a swimming pool  (this really happened)

getting pissed at some people over your dog not being on a leash, throwing a grenade at them, you dog fetches it killing you and your dog (also really happened Smiley Indifferent)

bleeding to death

skinned alive, rolled in salt, and set on fire

crushed (feet first) under a steam roller

some of theses are kinda funny, I guess I have a sick mind
FOX**HOUND Co-Leader
Photobucket
Message 79 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Dec 8, 2006
pretty much anything that you crap your pants during lik a strangling or lik being mauled and left for dead for an extended period of time.
alex
Free Image Hosting
Message 80 of 93 (0 Views)
0 Likes