Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013

theQore wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

We already have a funny pictures thread, friend. This would be the second time you've tried something like this. We don't need anymore threads devoid of conversation, dedicated to the posting of pictures, in the OT. This is a forum, not an imageboard.


Not everyone needs to hear your opinion JUST because there's freedom of speech on the internet.


No such thing.

Message 31 of 58 (201 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013

Look all I want to do is have fun Smiley Happy you don't need to stomp on people just because of the thread they make. 

Message 32 of 58 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013

theQore wrote:

Look all I want to do is have fun Smiley Happy you don't need to stomp on people just because of the thread they make. 


Internet freedom of speech Smiley Wink (regardless of it's existence)

Message 33 of 58 (190 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013

I forgot the rule that states that some people are automaticly better than others due to number of posts.

Message 34 of 58 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013

theQore wrote:

I forgot the rule that states that some people are automaticly better than others due to number of posts.


If you say so.

Message 35 of 58 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013

johngie wrote:

theQore wrote:

I forgot the rule that states that some people are automaticly better than others due to number of posts.


If you say so.


I wasnt refering to youSmiley Frustrated

Message 36 of 58 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013

theQore wrote:

johngie wrote:

theQore wrote:

I forgot the rule that states that some people are automaticly better than others due to number of posts.


If you say so.


I wasnt refering to youSmiley Frustrated


I know. That's not really a "thing" around here.

Message 37 of 58 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
5944 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013
Threads have been merged to conserve forum space Smiley Happy
Message 38 of 58 (168 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55471 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013

Stage_Coach wrote:
Threads have been merged to conserve forum space Smiley Happy

Oh yeah chicken, I'll show you a merge (setting you up for the GIF, you are the chicken I'm mini chuck norris Smiley Tongue)

chicken

Message 39 of 58 (162 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/20/2006
Offline
1491 posts
 

Re: Best GIF images?

Aug 6, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Stage_Coach wrote:
Threads have been merged to conserve forum space Smiley Happy

Oh yeah chicken, I'll show you a merge (setting you up for the GIF, you are the chicken I'm mini chuck norris Smiley Tongue)

chicken


LMAO thats too good of a gif!

Message 40 of 58 (157 Views)