MVP Support
13607 posts

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 7, 2013
Yea for Whose Line! Smiley Very Happy

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 2091 of 39,696 (239 Views)
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Hey, it's Box9! How have you been, my friend?

btw, I wish Umbrella really did excist.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 2092 of 39,696 (233 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13607 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

Pretty good. Just watching Whose Line?... Been playing some New Leaf as well. You?

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 2093 of 39,696 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Oh god, beat Emerald Weapon in FF7 yesterday. First time I've ever done that too! Now I'm a proud owner of Master Command, Master Magic and Master Summon. I couldn't beat him on my first try that day because of that 20 minute limit. So I got the Underwater materia and beat him without the limit.

I guess it's time to beat Ruby Weapon next. That'll probably never happen though. :l

Message 2094 of 39,696 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4084 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

Pretty good. Just watching Whose Line?... Been playing some New Leaf as well. You?

I didn't play New Leaf for a week. So I fired it up yesterday and I can't believe how NOT NICE those town folk are, really! Sly and/or sarcastic comments about ignoring them, not liking them, them not happy with me. Like they never said, nice to see you, how are you, are you OK? I haven't seen you around, were you sick, or away? In other words, no one spoke from a generally caring position.  Whoa! Uncomfortable! I'm sorry! I was busy protecting my babies on my PS Vita (PIxelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD) which y'all Steam fanatics can play in August when PJMU comes to Steam! Or just get a PS Vita. Yeah, I know "It's too expensive!" For one game, yes.

Swapnote says not to send notes to anyone that might make them uncomfortable. FWIW.

I'd sure like to have a few comments to fire back at them (I mean a way to input them) make me feel better Cat Tongue

Message 2095 of 39,696 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19067 posts

Aug 7, 2013

The walmarts just put out their hot wheels dump bins last night.

All I managed to buy were the 5th wave of the Walmart exclusive Zamac doe cars (Ferrari F12, Purple Passion, and Datsun 240Z).

Zamac actually means Zinc And Metal Alloy Casting. Zamacs to collectors are identified as Just a clear coat only (no paint) under a set of decals designed for that casting. 15 of the 18 zamac cars have been released up to the P mix cases so far, and All I am missing of the 15 so far is the VW scirocco from the L mix zamac wave.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 2096 of 39,696 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

I didn't play New Leaf for a week. So I fired it up yesterday and I can't believe how NOT NICE those town folk are, really! Sly and/or sarcastic comments about ignoring them, not liking them, them not happy with me. Like they never said, nice to see you, how are you, are you OK? I haven't seen you around, were you sick, or away? In other words, no one spoke from a generally caring position.  Whoa! Uncomfortable! I'm sorry! I was busy protecting my babies on my PS Vita (PIxelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD) which y'all Steam fanatics can play in August when PJMU comes to Steam! Or just get a PS Vita. Yeah, I know "It's too expensive!" For one game, yes.

Swapnote says not to send notes to anyone that might make them uncomfortable. FWIW.

I'd sure like to have a few comments to fire back at them (I mean a way to input them) make me feel better Cat Tongue

Is PJMU worth getting on the ps vita?

Message 2097 of 39,696 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4084 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Subion wrote:

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

Is PJMU worth getting on the ps vita?

Do you like trophies? Do you have a PS Vita? Have you played PJM on PS3 or PSP before?

YESSSSSSSS! It's the most fun TD game ever made. It's easy enough to play but hard enough for the most viciously hard-core person.

Message 2098 of 39,696 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Aug 9, 2013

I shall now HUNT FOR TREASURE!!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2099 of 39,696 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19067 posts

Aug 9, 2013

I have a 3PM appointment at the dealership for another recall on my car, and I am hoping this (http://www.veloster.org/forum/37-hyundai-veloster-issues-tsbs-recalls/14377-yet-another-ecu-update-n...) is what the recall is about.

Yes, I own a Hyundai Veloster.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 2100 of 39,696 (275 Views)
0 Likes