Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: The Random Thread

Jul 28, 2013
Does anyone want to play KingsRoad (browser game) with me later?
Message 2011 of 39,995 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7120 posts

Jul 30, 2013
Finished up another book this evening, this time on the Israel-Lebanon war from the 1980's. Really interesting read. One of the many reasons why I enjoy being a history major. There is never a topic that can't be read. Smiley Happy
Message 2012 of 39,995 (248 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13840 posts

Jul 30, 2013
Nice. Been trying to read through Game of Thrones right now... no luck yet Smiley Sad.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 2013 of 39,995 (239 Views)
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Keep trying than. It's a good book!

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 2014 of 39,995 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Jul 30, 2013

I feel so stupid. Why? Well let's look back at the making of my PSN ID.

The year before I got a PS3, my friends (for IDK what reason) started calling me "Matthewsike", and I somewhat liked the nickname. Then when it came time to make myself a username, I really wanted to use that nickname, however, the ID was taken. Instead of looking for names that were somewhat similar, I decided to add "1st" to my name. A decision I know think was incredibly dumb.

Today, out of boredom, I tried making an alt account to see if I could make a better name. I then tried "Matthewzik" (which is btw how my nickname was pronounced) and... the name was available. UGH, I wish I had done that with my current account. It would've been infinitly better Smiley Sad

Spoiler
Despite taking the time to write this I wonder if anyone even gives a crap.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 2015 of 39,995 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

The year before I got a PS3, my friends (for IDK what reason) started calling me "Matthewsike", and I somewhat liked the nickname. Then when it came time to make myself a username, I really wanted to use that nickname, however, the ID was taken. Instead of looking for names that were somewhat similar, I decided to add "1st" to my name. A decision I know think was incredibly dumb.

Today, out of boredom, I tried making an alt account to see if I could make a better name. I then tried "Matthewzik" (which is btw how my nickname was pronounced) and... the name was available. UGH, I wish I had done that with my current account. It would've been infinitly better Smiley Sad

Spoiler

I give a crap Smiley Surprised.  Your new username suits you better.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 2016 of 39,995 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Jul 30, 2013

But would you reccomend starting it as my new main account just for a better name? I'd like to, but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble.

And also, I can't stop staring at your sig O_o

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 2017 of 39,995 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Spoiler

I got my PSN ID from a nickname too. My actual name is Aleksi, but my friends used to call me Allu (well, people tend to nickname everyone who's name is Aleksi to Allu, at least here Smiley Very Happy ). So that's where I got my username that I use pretty much everywhere. Steam, e-mail, PSN, here in the forums etc. etc.

Oh and since I couldn't just use Allu, I added boy in the end. It sounds really dumb right know, but when I made it as a kid for the first time, it didn't sound THAT bad. Smiley Very Happy

I also hate it that Alluboy is taken sometimes so I gotta add stupid things like _ (like now) or my birth year etc. etc.

Message 2018 of 39,995 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4113 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Gonna go and rock out today! Ending the night with 5FDP and Rob You-Know-What Zombie!

Not as familiar with lots of the other bands there today, so hopefully I'll actually find something new to start collecting and get into.

Message 2019 of 39,995 (200 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9161 posts

Jul 30, 2013

When everything goes as planned there nothing better than sit back and enjoy the satisfaction

KANE-FIRE

Message 2020 of 39,995 (232 Views)
0 Likes