MVP Support
9311 posts

Re: The Random Thread

Jul 29, 2014

This laptop i use is very slow and is not even that old.

KANE-FIRE

Message 19051 of 40,755 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Jul 30, 2014
Suckerpunch...made...home?

Mind blown
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 19052 of 40,755 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sucker Punch Community Leader
33 posts

Jul 30, 2014

shadowaker wrote:

Well we found GMAN\\\'s General Discussion Board III guys.

Yeah, this place seems to be the general discussion area around here. I'll definitely miss SPPF though. (I was "Capshot" over there, by the way, if anyone cares). The reason I don't have a "Sucker Punch Community Leader" thing is because I didn't post as much as some other people (it seems like they only considered people with 10000+ posts for that tag, which is a shame as there were quite a few people with less that I still felt contributed a lot to that place), but, regardless, I was there for nearly four years.

As for this whole Iron Man vs. Batman debate, I think you've all got it wrong. It's clear that Spider-Man is the best.

Message 19053 of 40,755 (274 Views)
0 Likes
76 posts

Jul 30, 2014

No we do not work for SP.

Yes, Batman is better than Iron Man and also the greatest superhero/detective of all time.

You guys seem like an awesome community. I might visit here more often.

Former SPPF | Youtube: TomTheJester | Joined 2014

Message 19054 of 40,755 (263 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jul 30, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Mind blown

Lol.. No but they did create a few things for home back in the day. There was an old public space released to promote the first infamous game that had a couple awesome time killing games and a few costumes like cole, kessler, and i think zeke too. Unfortunately the space itself got removed a long time ago.

Always one of my favorite spaces, and its still in my top 5 even tho its no longer there.

I get it tho, most the off topic peeps hate talking/reading about home so i will try my best to make sure i avoid mentioning it in the future.

Obviously the internet is never going to evolve into a place where the negative responses are less likely than the positive ones. No matter if you are on the forums that belong to the company that created what was mentioned or not.

Message 19055 of 40,755 (247 Views)
76 posts

Jul 30, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Mind blown

Lol.. No but they did create a few things for home back in the day. There was an old public space released to promote the first infamous game that had a couple awesome time killing games and a few costumes like cole, kessler, and i think zeke too. Unfortunately the space itself got removed a long time ago.

Always one of my favorite spaces, and its still in my top 5 even tho its no longer there.

I get it tho, most the off topic peeps hate talking/reading about home so i will try my best to make sure i avoid mentioning it in the future.

Obviously the internet is never going to evolve into a place where the negative responses are less likely than the positive ones. No matter if you are on the forums that belong to the company that created what was mentioned or not.

*fist bump*

I think we are gonna get along just fine.

Former SPPF | Youtube: TomTheJester | Joined 2014

Message 19056 of 40,755 (235 Views)
Sackboy
412 posts

Jul 30, 2014

Home will not last much longer. At the very least, content will dwindle and cease to be made like the Japanese Home.

My guess is that it is on its dying legs and that within two years, it will be done.

ex aceity signature
Message 19057 of 40,755 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Jul 30, 2014

RatchetH22 wrote:

JayJay2515 wrote:
You should've stayed with your ex's boyfriend and recorded it. You would've been a hit drama documentary.

With this being my final year of college, I'd prefer to keep my senior year as drama-free as possible. The only stress I want to deal with is from classes, not from people I have no desire to be around. Smiley Very Happy

But once you get footage you could pitch the idea as a reality show to MTV or TLC. Perhaps even a Lifetime movie deal. 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 19058 of 40,755 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jul 30, 2014
If so, No worries, i enjoyed the hell out of it while it lasted and have made preperations for any possible outcome in advance. Just wish more poeple who like the same things gamewise as me would have given it the same chance and formed their own opinion instead of reading all the hateful comments about it and never so much as signed in. @ExAseity
Message 19059 of 40,755 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jul 30, 2014
Dont judge to quickly fella! I have a tendancy to go off the deep end during certain lunar phases.

But till then, cheers! @JesterOps
Message 19060 of 40,755 (221 Views)
0 Likes