Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007

!!!!!!! wrote:
get this, tonight i was driving past the underage curfew of 12, i had my high beams on, and i had just got done from a party so i was a bit tipsy, not to mention i was doing 55 in a 30...........as im driving by i kinda slam on the brakes because i see the reflection of my lights up ahead, and when i get closer i realize it is a state trooper, when i drive by i slow down a bit and look through his mirror and the dumbass was sleeping!!!, apparently he pulled over on the side of the road to take a nap, it was almost bad for me

YOU LUCKED OUT lol
wow i wish i have your luck

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 81 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6298 posts

Jan 6, 2007
get this, tonight i was driving past the underage curfew of 12, i had my high beams on, and i had just got done from a party so i was a bit tipsy, not to mention i was doing 55 in a 30...........as im driving by i kinda slam on the brakes because i see the reflection of my lights up ahead, and when i get closer i realize it is a state trooper, when i drive by i slow down a bit and look through his window and the dumbass was sleeping!!!, apparently he pulled over on the side of the road to take a nap, it was almost bad for me

Message Edited by !!!!!!! on 01-06-2007 01:18 AM

Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 82 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6298 posts

Jan 6, 2007

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

!!!!!!! wrote:
get this, tonight i was driving past the underage curfew of 12, i had my high beams on, and i had just got done from a party so i was a bit tipsy, not to mention i was doing 55 in a 30...........as im driving by i kinda slam on the brakes because i see the reflection of my lights up ahead, and when i get closer i realize it is a state trooper, when i drive by i slow down a bit and look through his mirror and the dumbass was sleeping!!!, apparently he pulled over on the side of the road to take a nap, it was almost bad for me

YOU LUCKED OUT lol
wow i wish i have your luck

i know i almost **bleep** myself, its really not luck it just kinda happened

Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 83 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7364 posts

Jan 6, 2007

vegeta832 wrote:
I'm just talking about doing stunts and things, not doing drugs or drinking, I never do that stuff or never will.I want to have fun in life, thats all.

I don't know wehre you live but you can have fun drking and doing drugs too
Message 84 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Jan 6, 2007

nameismmm wrote:
yea like on jackass lol

Dont you read the warning before every show? its morons like that, that go do something stupid they see on the show and get it canceled, i do admit running around with a gorilla suit would be fun, but not just at night anywhere, maybe a neighbors birthday party
Message 85 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Jan 6, 2007
First off, Jackass is fake. It's a movie like any other movie. Just because it's made looking like a home movie, doesn't make it real.

Secondly, imagine you're walking down the sidewalk, its been a rough day, you're feeling sick, and you just wanna get home. Then some low-life jumps out at out screaming. I doubt that person will find it very funny... You just scared them, they probably think they're being mugged... etc...

I'm sure you can find something more reasonable to do.
Message 86 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Jan 6, 2007

!!!!!!! wrote:
get this, tonight i was driving past the underage curfew of 12, i had my high beams on, and i had just got done from a party so i was a bit tipsy, not to mention i was doing 55 in a 30...........as im driving by i kinda slam on the brakes because i see the reflection of my lights up ahead, and when i get closer i realize it is a state trooper, when i drive by i slow down a bit and look through his window and the dumbass was sleeping!!!, apparently he pulled over on the side of the road to take a nap, it was almost bad for me

Message Edited by !!!!!!! on 01-06-2007 01:18 AM

You are so lucky.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 87 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4534 posts

Jan 6, 2007
Just because somone is doing their job that makes them a scumbag? Nice logical thinking there...Smiley Indifferent
OTR
Message 88 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2762 posts

Jan 6, 2007

OGRYDER wrote:
They are trying to keep idiots like you from killing yourselves. If you don't like it move to a different country.

Don't worry, I'm moving to Japan when I'm older.It's better then America.
Playstation network ID: Shadowknight890
Message 89 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1180 posts

Re: Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 7, 2007
Man you guys are nerds.
Message 90 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes