Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
8200 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007


49er_477 wrote:


Alpha_Dawg wrote:
But they do help our community.



Rodney King.  That's all I have to say.


that was the LAPD, they're not police, everyone knows they're scumSmiley Wink
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 71 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/05/2006
Offline
2501 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007
nocturnal rodents
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 72 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007


vegeta832 wrote:
And I didn't say that there should be no Cops around, I don't recall ever saying that.I just want them to lighten up.Theres nothing wrong with dressing like a werewolf at night and running around town scaring people.


your dumb lol
the cops are there for your protection and to make sure you dont do anything stupid..
there are some ppl (like me) that if me and my friends saw a retard running around in a werewolf costume at the mall and he messed with us we would probably kick the crap out of him

a couple of years ago a lil kid just like you broke his curfew went to a mcdonalds and started having "fun"
they got so severly beat up by high school/college kids they were hospitilized for weeks, one in a coma
it was big story, in the news, ill try and find the article

there are rules, they are there for a reason, and cops enforce them

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 73 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/29/2005
Offline
12093 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007


thePHREEK wrote:


49er_477 wrote:


Alpha_Dawg wrote:
But they do help our community.



Rodney King.  That's all I have to say.


that was the LAPD, they're not police, everyone knows they're scumSmiley Wink



They are police.  PD.  This is showing how sometimes, they arn't always help.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 74 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
8200 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007


49er_477 wrote:


thePHREEK wrote:


49er_477 wrote:


Alpha_Dawg wrote:
But they do help our community.



Rodney King.  That's all I have to say.


that was the LAPD, they're not police, everyone knows they're scumSmiley Wink



They are police.  PD.  This is showing how sometimes, they arn't always help.


I know they're police, I'm just saying they don't deserve to be called that. They're basically a gang
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 75 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2006
Offline
4353 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007
I don't like cops either there always stopping and searching me while i'm walking and I tell the what they stopped me for and they say "you look suspicious"
Message 76 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/05/2006
Offline
2501 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007
the compton PD was shut down by the feds due to massive corruption....I read its now patrolled by california state patroll or county marshalls or something
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 77 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
8440 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007


thePHREEK wrote:


49er_477 wrote:


thePHREEK wrote:


49er_477 wrote:


Alpha_Dawg wrote:
But they do help our community.



Rodney King.  That's all I have to say.


that was the LAPD, they're not police, everyone knows they're scumSmiley Wink



They are police.  PD.  This is showing how sometimes, they arn't always help.


I know they're police, I'm just saying they don't deserve to be called that. They're basically a gang


"that was the LAPD, they're not police, everyone knows they're scumSmiley Wink"

I think I just caught you contradicting yourselfSmiley Wink

Message 78 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2005
Offline
4030 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007
They are trying to keep idiots like you from killing yourselves. If you don't like it move to a different country.
Message 79 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
8200 posts
 

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007


Hofman101 wrote:


thePHREEK wrote:


49er_477 wrote:


thePHREEK wrote:


49er_477 wrote:


Alpha_Dawg wrote:
But they do help our community.



Rodney King.  That's all I have to say.


that was the LAPD, they're not police, everyone knows they're scumSmiley Wink



They are police.  PD.  This is showing how sometimes, they arn't always help.


I know they're police, I'm just saying they don't deserve to be called that. They're basically a gang


"that was the LAPD, they're not police, everyone knows they're scumSmiley Wink"

I think I just caught you contradicting yourselfSmiley Wink



uhh no. I know they are literally police....hence the PD. I'm not denying that. I'm saying they're less than that though, for sake of my explanation what I was stating was not to be taken as fact, but more of my own opinion...get it?
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 80 of 96 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes