Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1372 posts

Re: The Police are so dumb

Jan 6, 2007
No, they're all mature. There are other ways to entertain yourselves, you know.

SimMaster wrote:
But running around town in a werewolf costume would be fun. You guys are lame.

Message 21 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15080 posts

Jan 6, 2007

PALADIN262 wrote:

Patriot wrote:

vegeta832 wrote:
And I didn't say that there should be no Cops around, I don't recall ever saying that.I just want them to lighten up.Theres nothing wrong with dressing like a werewolf at night and running around town scaring people.

And when you scare someone that happens to be carrying a firearm and someone is harmed in the process of your "fun", people will be screaming "where were the police?"

People who have concealed weapons liscences usually have to go through classes where they learn when it is appropriate to use a firearm. I doubt "when threatened by a werewolf" is a condition. These people arent vigilanties running and gunning...a little scare wouldnt make em shoot you.

I'm well aware of the process, and that is a good point. However, my point is that there's a lot more bad that can come from something like that. The Police are just doing their jobs to make sure that communities are safe for everyone. Is that a crime (pun intended)?
Message 22 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3630 posts

Jan 6, 2007
yea they are cuz they arrested my friend for not giving him his cell phone
Photobucket
Message 23 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2501 posts

Jan 6, 2007
they took one of my friends in for having two cell phones on him!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 24 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Jan 6, 2007

Alpha_Dawg wrote:
No, they're all mature. There are other ways to entertain yourselves, you know.

SimMaster wrote:

Nothing as thrilling and physically entertaining as running around as a wolf, I would doubt. Just because you're mature, doesn't mean you can't have some fun. Who the hell really wants to grow up?

Message 25 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2762 posts

Jan 6, 2007

Patriot wrote:

PALADIN262 wrote:

Patriot wrote:

vegeta832 wrote:
And I didn't say that there should be no Cops around, I don't recall ever saying that.I just want them to lighten up.Theres nothing wrong with dressing like a werewolf at night and running around town scaring people.

And when you scare someone that happens to be carrying a firearm and someone is harmed in the process of your "fun", people will be screaming "where were the police?"

People who have concealed weapons liscences usually have to go through classes where they learn when it is appropriate to use a firearm. I doubt "when threatened by a werewolf" is a condition. These people arent vigilanties running and gunning...a little scare wouldnt make em shoot you.

I'm well aware of the process, and that is a good point. However, my point is that there's a lot more bad that can come from something like that. The Police are just doing their jobs to make sure that communities are safe for everyone. Is that a crime (pun intended)?

I'm not endangering anyone by giving them a little scare
Playstation network ID: Shadowknight890
Message 26 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15080 posts

Jan 6, 2007

vegeta832 wrote:

Patriot wrote:

PALADIN262 wrote:

Patriot wrote:

vegeta832 wrote:

I'm not endangering anyone by giving them a little scare

Like CNN said, until that anyone has a pacemaker. Do yourself a favor and listen to the Police.
Message 27 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2762 posts

Jan 6, 2007

SimMaster wrote:

Someone understands.
Playstation network ID: Shadowknight890
Message 28 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2501 posts

Jan 6, 2007
I think fun and criminal activity can some times be a blurry line...anyone remember seeing that video of the kids that drove around doing hit and runs on pedestrians with a paint ball gun....They got sent to prison with felonies!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 29 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3630 posts

Jan 6, 2007
yea like on jackass lol
Photobucket
Message 30 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes