Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: Do you have your money saved already for the PS4??

Feb 22, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

This merging topics together is really confusing. There should be only one topic so someone could follow these PS4 conversations


I disagree

 

Yesterday OT was full of PS4 threads...

 

and partially still is

 

 


I guess when the PS4 comes out Smiley Surprised they will create a section for it. Wait..

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 101 of 144 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
41732 posts
 

Re: Do you have your money saved already for the PS4??

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

I've been reporting some Threads, I'm sure the Moderators are getting fed up with it lol, all these posts were to be expected.

 

However Tempest has said that there will be a PS4 Forum soon, I'm happy to wait.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 102 of 144 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: Do you have your money saved already for the PS4??

Feb 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I've been reporting some Threads, I'm sure the Moderators are getting fed up with it lol, all these posts were to be expected.

 

However Tempest has said that there will be a PS4 Forum soon, I'm happy to wait.

 

BRIT-KO


LOL to that

 

Is Tempest a man or woman?

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 103 of 144 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
41732 posts
 

Re: Do you have your money saved already for the PS4??

Feb 22, 2013

havocsarmy wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

I've been reporting some Threads, I'm sure the Moderators are getting fed up with it lol, all these posts were to be expected.

 

However Tempest has said that there will be a PS4 Forum soon, I'm happy to wait.

 

BRIT-KO


LOL to that

 

Is Tempest a man or woman?


Female?

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 104 of 144 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3410 posts
 

Re: The PS4 Off-Topic Area Discussion Thread

Feb 22, 2013

I'm excited and really nervous for this system. What I'm excited for is the awesome games and graphics that this will be able to do. I'm already saving my dollars for launch day.

 

But on the other hand, our PSN purchases might not be carried over to the PS3, I mean this is not the best move to do. It will make people just keep thier PS3, not even backwards compatibility is offered. Now you say PS3 doesn't have that either? Wrong. The very early models were able to do this. Never really know why they didn't implement them later on.

 

I'll hust see what happens at E3 before I make my final decison.

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 105 of 144 (143 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Do you have your money saved already for the PS4??

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

I've been reporting some Threads, I'm sure the Moderators are getting fed up with it lol, all these posts were to be expected.

 

However Tempest has said that there will be a PS4 Forum soon, I'm happy to wait.

 

BRIT-KO


LOL to that

 

Is Tempest a man or woman?


Female?

 

BRIT-KO


I think I was appropriately vague, and didn't specifically cite what our solution will be Smiley Wink 

 

Also, I'm male. Name's Paul, nice to meet you!

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 106 of 144 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Do you have your money saved already for the PS4??

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

Thank you Paul

 

I have a question in general to the public.

 

Do you guys think that Our PSN name will carry over to the PS4 or will we have to create new usernames?


Will trophies carry over?? I know this will probably be revealed at E3 but I am just curious.

 

like the dude duck360 does he kiss his 23,000 trophies goodbye?

 

or the guy BIELERIC with his 34,000? 

 

Just wondering

Message 107 of 144 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
41732 posts
 

Re: Do you have your money saved already for the PS4??

Feb 22, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

I've been reporting some Threads, I'm sure the Moderators are getting fed up with it lol, all these posts were to be expected.

 

However Tempest has said that there will be a PS4 Forum soon, I'm happy to wait.

 

BRIT-KO


LOL to that

 

Is Tempest a man or woman?


Female?

 

BRIT-KO


I think I was appropriately vague, and didn't specifically cite what our solution will be Smiley Wink 

 

Also, I'm male. Name's Paul, nice to meet you!


Appropriately vague, yes, indeed you were, top marks for that!

 

Nice to 'officially' meet you Paul!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 108 of 144 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 11/02/2004
Offline
24368 posts
 

Re: The PS4 Off-Topic Area Discussion Thread

Feb 22, 2013

First impressions are underwhelming. Changing things that don't need changing and I do not like all the "social" crap.

49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Message 109 of 144 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
Registered: 09/27/2010
Offline
6759 posts
 

Re: Do you have your money saved already for the PS4??

Feb 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

I've been reporting some Threads, I'm sure the Moderators are getting fed up with it lol, all these posts were to be expected.

 

However Tempest has said that there will be a PS4 Forum soon, I'm happy to wait.

 

BRIT-KO


LOL to that

 

Is Tempest a man or woman?


Female?

 

BRIT-KO


LOLOL Smiley Very Happy

Message 110 of 144 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes