Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Re: Oblivionnnnn - :)

Jan 24, 2007

*EDog046* wrote:
My save in Oblivion got screwed up, and I can't progress any farther in the main quest After I finished the Defense for Bruma quest neither Martin nor Jauffre will give me the next quest   I spent countless hours playing Oblivion, and now I am going to have to start over

ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?
(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 30 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Jan 24, 2007

lookinbarrel wrote:
buy the house in anvil so you can store your stuff

you can store your stuff in any barrel or chest you find laying around.....make a marker if it something important, but for the most part you can remember if you rented a room somewhere and dropped a few items in a chest to sell later on.
Photobucket
Message 31 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Jan 24, 2007
Join the mages guild by finding a mages guild in a city and asking a leader about it. You'll eventually be able to go into the college and make your own spells.
Message 32 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Jan 24, 2007
I cant find anyone to kill without getting in trouble with gaurds, im in bruma, going to imperial city. I cant find a person to kill and a place to sleep without going to jail
venom
Message 33 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1441 posts

Jan 24, 2007

iruhl wrote:

*EDog046* wrote:
My save in Oblivion got screwed up, and I can't progress any farther in the main quest After I finished the Defense for Bruma quest neither Martin nor Jauffre will give me the next quest   I spent countless hours playing Oblivion, and now I am going to have to start over

ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?

I was, but I am cured.

Message 34 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1395 posts

Jan 24, 2007

.chaos. wrote:
I've got this game preordered for the PS3. I can't wait until it's released.

do you know the release date b/c every site has a different one?
Photobucket
Message 35 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 24, 2007
I got it for pc, I love it. Uh look at your map, and go to the city that is all the way on the buttom. Go to its castle, talk to the king, and do the quests for him. Once your done with his quests, you get a free house!
Message 36 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 24, 2007
Also, I went to theives guild first and It really helps you money wise, the stealing buisness is great. You get stuff for your self, and you get money for things you find. A great way to get alot of money when your stealing is: Get your strenght up, have like 250 (the more the better) Drop everything except some theivery clothes, and go to any local book shop, steal every book you can find, but go for the valiuable ones that go for like 10 bucks a piece or so, then, go to the black market (the people that you can sell stolen stuff to) and sell all the books. On the end you end up with (most of the time) 500 bucks. I got 1000+ once on one of my trips.
Message 37 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Jan 24, 2007
I LOVE Oblivion. I just bought it yesturday. My friend told me to do the Arena first...im at Hero rank now.

Im also in the Dark Brotherhood. But I think im going to do the fighters guild/theives guild (not all of the guild though, just a couple quests) then concentrate on the Dark Brotherhood.

t;Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe."
- H. G. Wells (1866-1946) best quotes evar

Message 38 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1874 posts

Jan 24, 2007

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

lookinbarrel wrote:
buy the house in anvil so you can store your stuff

you can store your stuff in any barrel or chest you find laying around.....make a marker if it something important, but for the most part you can remember if you rented a room somewhere and dropped a few items in a chest to sell later on.

Actually you can only do that if your only leaving it there for a little while. Most non-player owned chests/barrels/etc. refresh every 3 in game days. Which means that everything in the chest is replaced with something new.

DO NOT put anything of importance in a random chest.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job".
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Message 39 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes