Mar 29 2013
By: Doppelgangergang Treasure Hunter 8180 posts

The New Forums: One Month Later

2 replies 66 views Edited Mar 29, 2013

Right, a quick survey:

If you can rate the new forums, what score would you give and why? (Scale of 1-10)

(I'll withhold my opinions later to not skew the results. Smiley Tongue)

Message 1 of 3 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20194 posts

Re: The New Forums: One Month Later

Mar 29, 2013
After getting used to it, I really like the look of the new forums. The blue is a nice color and the main headers at the top allow me to be more active in other places, which is something I really didn't do before, since there were so many different places to go).

The only pet peeve I have about it is that the site sometimes has issues with going to another page. If the page you're on loads too slowly, you'll need to refresh the page in order to get off of the page by clicking on another link. I don't know how often this happens for all of you, but I get it every now and again and it just annoys me.

Props to the accessability and ease of access to many places. Still sad that clicking links is sometimes broken.

9.5/10

Fix the issue with the broken clicking (if you can) and I'll give it a 10. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
8953 posts

Re: The New Forums: One Month Later

Mar 29, 2013

I'm liking the layout. It's far superior to the dull gray one and it reminds of this:

flag

Feels like home. Smiley Happy

Also, navigation has become easier. The absence of custom avatars drops the score by 1. 8.5/10

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 3 of 3 (56 Views)
0 Likes