Life is alright
So I'll sum it up
- Part time job getting full time hours.
- Free food, rent, tv and internet.
- Saving money so I can go to thailand or new zealand next year.
- No girlfriend
- No sex
- No car
- No drivers license
- Broken teeth
- Small **bleep**
- Living in the middle of **bleep**sville
- Its cold out side
- I have to walk 45 minutes to work
- Not enough content for the PS4
Testament-PWYP's Battle Log for BF4
Sony Playstation Customer Since 1998.
The Divison got delayed so that's kinda sad, but Infamous Second Son, Watch_Dogs and Dragon Age Inquisition comes out this year.
2 time Face of The WWE Champion
I am grateful for what I have at this point in my life and it could be a lot worse. I am able to get a new car soon and can pay all my bills. How are most of you doing out there. I decided to change the topic.
I'm doing OK today.
Work was a grind all week but at least the week went by fast. Looking forward to the three-day holiday weekend.
Things here could be worse as well, but right now I'd settle for some warmer weather.