Aug 25, 2013

Theres no competition here Cat Happy

Message 21 of 62 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4356 posts

Re: The HIPodcast

Aug 25, 2013
Hey, who wants to make a podcast with me? all the cool kids are doing it now days.
Message 22 of 62 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
Hey, who wants to make a podcast with me? all the cool kids are doing it now days.

Never follow the cool kids Smiley Tongue

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 23 of 62 (218 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I appreciate the Negative and Postive feedback, As stated before, We are here to have fun and make podcast and do other things in the community. There were other Podcast that came before like Nameless Ones, Gamer-Indepth, Loot Ent & etc that help shape the community as far as being vocal for the community. We even have RadioPS that have Live Video and play games with people and have fun. So we are doing our own thing. I appricate every response either if it Postive or Negative cause we are going to continue foward.

Message 24 of 62 (184 Views)
Platinum
56227 posts

Aug 28, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

What a coincidence....

What is the highest form of flattery again?  Take it as a compliment Smiley Wink.

Also this podcast has some stuff going on that is different than yours so no worries!

Message 25 of 62 (122 Views)
Platinum
56227 posts

Aug 28, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Competition, I like it!

BRIT-KO

I donn't know how to respond really... Smiley Frustrated

I don't know if OP wanted competition, or he just had an idea and never saw TCC?

The op is pulling Incognito into it, a game dev.   That makes it a litlte different than yours.   Don't fret 514, the things you do for the community are not unnoticed!

Message 26 of 62 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
679 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Hey everyone just wanted to give a update that The HIPodcast Episode One is Avaiable You can Listen Here below. (It is a Audio file) Thanks for listening! If yall have any suggestions or topics yall want us to discuss feel free to post them!

Message 27 of 62 (110 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Hey folks, no one here, myself included, made the first podcast ever, and we will not be the last. 

There's lots of room on the internet - may everyone's shows live long and prosper.

I plan to support both, as I hope that you all will support mine (oh, wait, I don't have a forum thread for any of mine. Smiley Wink ).

Seriously, though, there is no reason that podcasts can't co-exist.  personally, I look forward to crossovers galore.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 28 of 62 (108 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Hey folks, no one here, myself included, made the first podcast ever, and we will not be the last. 

There's lots of room on the internet - may everyone's shows live long and prosper.

I plan to support both, as I hope that you all will support mine (oh, wait, I don't have a forum thread for any of mine. Smiley Wink ).

Seriously, though, there is no reason that podcasts can't co-exist.  Personally, I look forward to crossovers galore.

Hey Thanks for the Positive Post, Thanks for the support hope you enjoy out podcast and we will post it weekly. I would most definely I would love to check out your podcast, what the link?

Message 29 of 62 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Aug 30, 2013

yaheard2008ep wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Seriously, though, there is no reason that podcasts can't co-exist.  Personally, I look forward to crossovers galore.

Hey Thanks for the Positive Post, Thanks for the support hope you enjoy out podcast and we will post it weekly. I would most definely I would love to check out your podcast, what the link?

*whistles innocently and gestures towards his signature with his head*

Grindhead_Jim

Message 30 of 62 (91 Views)
0 Likes