Jul 11, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
Confession: I used to cut myself in the shower. I started back in May, but I've stopped since the 4th. It was always on the upper right of my upper leg (thigh? Idk I'm not good with body part names). It would always be in the shape of a cross. To be comical, it did look a little bad **bleep**, but in all seriousness I had done this a few times before something inside me told me to stop. So far I'm doing pretty good. :smileyhappy:

And I haven't watched xxx for a month :smileyhappy:
I used to be addicted for a while, so yeah.

Overall, I'm glad to say my life is slowly improving :smileyhappy:

Good. Glad you're not doing it anymore. Keep it up.

I'm about 9 years self-cut free. I did it on my arms. And then evetually got most of them covered with some tattoos :smileyhappy:

TinkTat

Might I ask why you got Tinkerbell? 

lol, because I love Disney's "Peter Pan" and Disneyland. (Tinkerbell flies over the logo in their movies. So she's kind of another mascot.)

I had a crush on Julie Robert's Tinkerbell in "Hook."

And ex-girlfriend used to call me "Tink," because of the sound a chain made, I used to where, when I walked.

All those things and the "Think Happy Thoughts" just made sense to me.

Alright. I would never get a tattoo about what my EX-girlfriend called me lol

Some chick I know got tat of her boyfriends name, a big bold one too lol, I found it hilarious when they broke up and she still has it today. 

@Bob: That wasn't really a reason why I got the tattoo. It was my love for Tinkerbell. I was just pointing out something else from my past, related to Tinkerbell. (She knew I liked her.)

@LifeLong: lol, yeah, that is never a good idea. I used to work at a tattoo shop as an assistant. When someone would come in wanting a girlfriend's / boyfriend's name on their body, the tattoo artist would try and talk them out of it. It was awesome. Even though she was possibly going to lose a customer (if she couldn't convince them to get something else), she'd always be like "No. That is a bad idea. I'll do it if you want, but I'd rather talk you out of it." And she did talk them out of it, 99% of the time.

Nice tattoo

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 129 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Re: The Confession Thread.

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

Fine, here goes:

Sometimes (quite often actually) like last night, I think about my life. How boring, sad, lame, pathetic etc. etc. it is. Not to mention how lame and **bleep** person I must be. I mean, why do I even exist in this world?

I don't go see my friends that much anymore, nor do they see me. The only few friends I have are just too busy most of the time; One of them is working and another is going to the army soon.

I spent most of my time just playing games or watching movies, and I get to hear about that a lot. I obviously hate that. I for some reason aren't interested in doing anything else.

And again when the night comes and I'm going to bed, I start thinking about these things (like I mentioned earlier) and feel like **bleep** then...

:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 129 (173 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Well i guess its my turn.. i have Sickle cell Anemia (if your interested in learning about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle-cell_disease) .. every time i get in a "pain crisis" i just want it to end.. and i often question why my parents did this to me ... why did they bring me into this world to suffer in pain almost every day of my 23 years of life...  i get depressed sometimes and just wish all the pain would end 

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 129 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12183 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Fine, here goes:

Sometimes (quite often actually) like last night, I think about my life. How boring, sad, lame, pathetic etc. etc. it is. Not to mention how lame and **bleep** person I must be. I mean, why do I even exist in this world?

I don't go see my friends that much anymore, nor do they see me. The only few friends I have are just too busy most of the time; One of them is working and another is going to the army soon.

I spent most of my time just playing games or watching movies, and I get to hear about that a lot. I for some reason aren't interested in doing anything else and I get to hear about it a lot. I obviously hate that.

And again when the night comes and I'm going to bed, I start thinking about these things (like I mentioned earlier) and feel like **bleep** then...

I had that feeling too. What I recommend is just inching your way into new territory. I find volunteering to be a great way to feel better about yourself and you meet new people. Try the local food bank, soup kitchen, or Salvation Army.

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 129 (163 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Fine, here goes:

I spent most of my time just playing games or watching movies, and I get to hear about that a lot. I obviously hate that. I for some reason aren't interested in doing anything else.

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 129 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4676 posts

Jul 12, 2013

man in chair.jpg

man confessing.jpg

My last confession before I got the chair..I did not do it..lol  Its always the other guy who did it.

confessions.jpg

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 129 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

man in chair.jpg

man confessing.jpg

My last confession before I got the chair..I did not do it..lol  Its always the other guy who did it.

confessions.jpg

wat

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 129 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jul 16, 2013

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Well i guess its my turn.. i have Sickle cell Anemia (if your interested in learning about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle-cell_disease) .. every time i get in a "pain crisis" i just want it to end.. and i often question why my parents did this to me ... why did they bring me into this world to suffer in pain almost every day of my 23 years of life...  i get depressed sometimes and just wish all the pain would end 

"i just want it to end.." as in the pain crisis. . right? Not your life. 

Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 129 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
1553 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Randomly I sometimes think to myself about what would happen if all life never existed. Seems like a normal thing, right? Well not when you think like I do. When I think that nothing exists, then what is "nothing exsisting?" Those words only make sense to us because we are alive in this world and know the meaning. But if there was no life, then I can't think nothing exists because "nothing exists" only exists in in our life (confusing, I know).

Then I thought if there was no life, then what would happen? Would there just be an all white space? Then the paradox comes into play again because an all white open space is something that I came up with in my mind. So if all life didn't exist then there couldn't be an all white open space because that is a term that I created and I wouldn't exist; therefore, it is impossible.

I am very sorry if no one can understand what I am trying to say. It's really hard to explain.
Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 129 (65 Views)