Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006

Codeblue1296 wrote:
if you have unlimited funds...look at this case

TT is crap, they don't make good cases compare to better ones.
Message 80 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Codeblue1296 wrote:

xD That's probably the biggest computer case I've ever seen. I'd get a Lian Li and just put WC in it myself......

I have WC in this pc...but the resvoir cracked and you can't get parts where I moved to...so I bought the BETTER Zalman lol...
APPLE SPY
Message 81 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8793 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Aowen wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Aowen wrote:
I wouldn't recommend that case. I almost got it, but decided to get a different model from Aspire. Aspire makes kind of junky cases, I don't reocmmend them. Also the case really sin't that nice, looks so much better on the picture,,,,

Try this.

Very very sleek and nice, and awesome airflow.

Thats why if you don't listen you get hit, that case does have good airflow but witht he side panel it looks ugly, but hey it keeps my PentiumD @3.8ghz cool at 50c

Why is he getting an AMD anyways? Core 2 Duo are so much more powerful....you could get a much better processor and much faster RAM (AMD mobos don't support DDR2 and high speeds like 667mhz)...The processor you want is rather old....look for a Core 2 Duo.

I'm not looking for the best Pc on earth. I already bought the mobo and I like the mobo I purchised. and I'm prolly going to buy cheap ram in the end so ddr2 doesn't really matter to me. and The CPU I'm getting I'm over clocking to 2.6GHz so its like a God compaired to what I'm using now.
Message 82 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Dec 12, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Aowen wrote:
I wouldn't recommend that case. I almost got it, but decided to get a different model from Aspire. Aspire makes kind of junky cases, I don't reocmmend them. Also the case really sin't that nice, looks so much better on the picture,,,,

Try this.

Thats why if you don't listen you get hit, that case does have good airflow but witht he side panel it looks ugly, but hey it keeps my PentiumD @3.8ghz cool at 50c

Why is he getting an AMD anyways? Core 2 Duo are so much more powerful....you could get a much better processor and much faster RAM (AMD mobos don't support DDR2 and high speeds like 667mhz)...The processor you want is rather old....look for a Core 2 Duo.

He already bought the motherboard, so he has no choice but go there.

I'd waste $80 and get a new mobo, it's really worth it. The AMD is the wrong way to go.
APPLE SPY
Message 83 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Aowen wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

future_gohan wrote:
Antec CPU Cooler

Its not the greatest. but it was cheap. And My cpu heatsink doens't even heat up at all. *shocked*

cheap solution, it's alright.

I have a Zalman on my 3800 X2, it's MASSIVE! But super quiet and I don
t even need a case fan it's so powerful.

NOt as big as my scythe infinity,

Message 84 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8793 posts

Dec 12, 2006
The All mighty liquid cooling. lol. look at that price though. wow.

Codeblue1296 wrote:

Message 85 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Dec 12, 2006

future_gohan wrote:

Aowen wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Try this.

I'm not looking for the best Pc on earth. I already bought the mobo and I like the mobo I purchised. and I'm prolly going to buy cheap ram in the end so ddr2 doesn't really matter to me. and The CPU I'm getting I'm over clocking to 2.6GHz so its like a God compaired to what I'm using now.

I have a PC with a 3800X2, 7800GTX, and 2gigs of ram, and belive me, it's not THAT fast. I definatly still get the core 2 duo...it will last much longer.
APPLE SPY
Message 86 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Aowen wrote:

Codeblue1296 wrote:

xD That's probably the biggest computer case I've ever seen. I'd get a Lian Li and just put WC in it myself......

I have WC in this pc...but the resvoir cracked and you can't get parts where I moved to...so I bought the BETTER Zalman lol...

Man you guys need to know better companies
Message 87 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8793 posts

Dec 12, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

future_gohan wrote:
Antec CPU Cooler

Its not the greatest. but it was cheap. And My cpu heatsink doens't even heat up at all. *shocked*

cheap solution, it's alright.

I have a Zalman on my 3800 X2, it's MASSIVE! But super quiet and I don
t even need a case fan it's so powerful.

NOt as big as my scythe infinity,

I've seen those. My friend has one, it humongous....
Message 88 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Dec 12, 2006
When I switched from Watercooling to my Zalman, my pc was cooler and queiter. Therefore Zalman > Watercooling.

future_gohan wrote:
The All mighty liquid cooling. lol. look at that price though. wow.

Codeblue1296 wrote:

APPLE SPY
Message 89 of 176 (0 Views)
0 Likes