Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/01/2005
Offline
24213 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006


future_gohan wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:


Ilovecows wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:
your getting an SLI mobo but an ATI card.......


And your point is?


SLI = Nvidia
Crossfire = ATI


You can still use ATI tho. can't you? I don't really know. I don't mess with video cards much. my pc sux. lol *onboard*


you can use ATI...but if you would ever feel like running 2 cards..you would have to get a crossfire MOBO or 2 new Nvidia cards
Photobucket
Message 20 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/09/2006
Offline
3027 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006


Codeblue1296 wrote:
you can use ATI...but if you would ever feel like running 2 cards..you would have to get a crossfire MOBO or 2 new Nvidia cards

Whats the chances of that come on now?
Message 21 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
13239 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006
i would have gone with a core 2 duo and an 8800gtx if u could afford it
Message 22 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2005
Offline
8793 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006
Risks? lol. My middle name is risks. lol. I dun no yet. What are some Good SLI video cards? I havn't gotten into the video card part yet. lol. That one just looked good a month ago. lol. I'm trying to get into pc games and Plan on purchising Vista. What do you guys Recomend?

Ilovecows wrote:


future_gohan wrote:
You can still use ATI tho. can't you? I don't really know. I don't mess with video cards much. my pc sux. lol *onboard*

Yeah you can, you see this proves that he is afraid of taking risk so its most likely he's not going to run SLI or Crossfire.



Message 23 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/09/2006
Offline
3027 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006


D3adPix3l wrote:
i would have gone with a core 2 duo and an 8800gtx if u could afford it


The core 2 Duo I agree butu 8800GTX is still not worth it yet.
Message 24 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2005
Offline
8793 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006
I don't like Intel. Bleh. lol.

D3adPix3l wrote:
i would have gone with a core 2 duo and an 8800gtx if u could afford it



Message 25 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/27/2005
Offline
8407 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006
Looks sweetSmiley Wink. My cousin made his own computer...Must be hard... All i know is it looks better than mine
No Current Sig.
Message 26 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006
Actually, it is not that hard to do.

brooks2392 wrote:
Looks sweetSmiley Wink. My cousin made his own computer...Must be hard... All i know is it looks better than mine



Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 27 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/09/2006
Offline
3027 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006


future_gohan wrote:
Risks? lol. My middle name is risks. lol. I dun no yet. What are some Good SLI video cards? I havn't gotten into the video card part yet. lol. That one just looked good a month ago. lol. I'm trying to get into pc games and Plan on purchising Vista. What do you guys Recomend?


SLI is putitng two of the same card and it is perfer to have the same brand and model, version too. But the problem with SLI is that if you do it with two low cards its not worth it msot of the time and it consumes a whole lot of power plus there is lots of modifications to the drivers you haveh to do.
Message 28 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
19510 posts
 

Re: The Computer I'm building at the moment. Check it out.

Dec 12, 2006
Nice




Message 29 of 176 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes