Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
7225 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007
I like Banquet. Their chicken nuggets are good.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 11 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/01/2006
Offline
169 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007
I usually eat Hungryman or Stouffers tv dinners.
Message 12 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/02/2005
Offline
5282 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007




my favorite as a kid and still are although they are rare now
Message 13 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/24/2004
Offline
2583 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007


Rebirth wrote:




my favorite as a kid and still are although they are rare now



Rare?  I see plenty of them still when I go shopping.
Message 14 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/02/2005
Offline
5282 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007
for real im on the east coast i dont see em too much

Mil79 wrote:


Rebirth wrote:




my favorite as a kid and still are although they are rare now



Rare?  I see plenty of them still when I go shopping.



Message 15 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/24/2004
Offline
2583 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007


Rebirth wrote:
for real im on the east coast i dont see em too much

Mil79 wrote:


Rebirth wrote:




my favorite as a kid and still are although they are rare now



Rare?  I see plenty of them still when I go shopping.






That's no good man.  I actually still see commercials for them every now and then.
Message 16 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/02/2005
Offline
5282 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007
where u live at?
Message 17 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/02/2005
Offline
5282 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007
you break dance?
Message 18 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/12/2005
Offline
13671 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007


Glazed_Ham wrote:
Kids cuisine.


lol hell yeah

Message 19 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/24/2004
Offline
2583 posts
 

Re: The Best TV Dinners

Apr 20, 2007
I live in Arkansas and I know how to dance (Popping, Locking, Tutting are my specialties)


Message Edited by Mil79 on 04-20-2007 05:02 PM
Message 20 of 21 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes