Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Re: The Best Game You Never Had?

Jan 9, 2014
@Da Almighty Guy

What is with this "I think it's too late now" stuff? Is it too late to hook up my nintendo and play super mario bros? Nope, never too late for me. It's a video game, it is going to be in history forever, so you can get it 20 years from now(Heavy Rain)and it will still be enjoyable.

Grab it, I loved it, but only finished it twice since only the endings change...

PS4 just came out, big whoop, and I just started doing my PS3 collection 3 months ago. Started out with 2 games, now I have 18, and will continue. I am even buying games released back in 06', but not the **bleep** ones obviously... I do my research before my purchase.

Heavy Rain is on my list no doubt, and it's dirt cheap for what you get with it, which is an incredible PS3 EXCLUSIVE experience. You dished out the money to buy the console, exclusives should be called mandatories, mandatory for owning them with your console, and Sony has the best of them. Buy the game, or rent it, do something to try it.

Anyway the best game I have never owned would prob be... a lot of nintendo games...

My cousin owned the gamecube and the GBA, he had pokemon for GBA, and luigis mansion and serious sam for gamecube, and resident evil 0 and a bunch of other crap.

Anyway, I loved luigis mansion(am I alone here?)and serious sam, AND pokemon.

So, games I never HAD? Like games I played but never owned myself?

- Pokemon GBA games
- Bunches of gamecube games, Luigis Mansion, and Serious Sam to name a couple.

I owned a N64 which was an incredible gaming experience for me back in the day, I don't own one now, so I guess the N64 and all of it's amazing exclusives.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 31 of 33 (76 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12428 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2014

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
@Da Almighty Guy

What is with this "I think it's too late now" stuff? Is it too late to hook up my nintendo and play super mario bros? Nope, never too late for me. It's a video game, it is going to be in history forever, so you can get it 20 years from now(Heavy Rain)and it will still be enjoyable.

Grab it, I loved it, but only finished it twice since only the endings change...

PS4 just came out, big whoop, and I just started doing my PS3 collection 3 months ago. Started out with 2 games, now I have 18, and will continue. I am even buying games released back in 06', but not the **bleep** ones obviously... I do my research before my purchase.

Heavy Rain is on my list no doubt, and it's dirt cheap for what you get with it, which is an incredible PS3 EXCLUSIVE experience. You dished out the money to buy the console, exclusives should be called mandatories, mandatory for owning them with your console, and Sony has the best of them. Buy the game, or rent it, do something to try it.

SNIP

I feel the same way about video games. I purchased some older titles for $10 each a few weeks ago (i.e., older titles that I always wanted to play but never added to my collection). It is never too late to enjoy a video game unless it's an online video game that has had its servers shut down. XD

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 32 of 33 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne. Always wanted to play it, never did. Maybe someday.
Message 33 of 33 (51 Views)
0 Likes