Apr 10 2013
By: BigBrotherKaz Wastelander 562 posts

The As Long As You Love Me Campaign

13 replies 132 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

First of all, I just want to say that I'm a huge Backstreet Boys fan.

I've been listening to their music ever since I was 5 that I remember by heart most of their song. They're great singer and they bring to me true music, their style are way too cool and different from this era of news **bleep** and booty butt cheek gorilla rap and K-pop music.

Much to my surprise, however, when I typed "As Long As You Love Me" ( one of their song) in the search box of pretty much every site with a search box, instead of my beloved BSB, this garbage show up:

s

And I mean it's not just google, it's Youtube as well, it's seem that the Original TRUE As Long As You Love Me is gone and instead replace with this garbage.

I don't hate Justin Bieber, but he's not a good singer, his song, though have lots of view, couldn't even compare to the Original As Long As You Love Me song, in fact, it doesn't deserve the namesake, it's so trash. It's an Auto-tune and disco dubstep hell, it's has no meaning with the word As Long As You Love Me ever.

So I want to start this campaign on Facebook where we will be raising awareness of the TRUE ALALM song, by sharing the link of it's Youtube video

Here the video:

This is the only true As Long As you Love Me song!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gl2QnHNpkA Ok guys, so please, help me out, just share this link on your facebook or twitter, google plus whatever, make the Original song popular again, I know there are lots of BSB fan find it's hard to listen to their favorite song because a crappy song by Justin Bieber has the same name as it.

Thank you

Message 1 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

Re: The As Long As You Love Me Campaign

Apr 10, 2013

Photobucket
Message 2 of 14 (129 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I cry when I saw this comment on Youtube

"**bleep** copying Justin! Be more original guys".

I hate this generation of music, I wish we can all go back to the 90s or early 2000s era, stupid kid these day are full of Justin Bieber crap that they forgot about the one who bring pop music to life, Backstreet Boys, one more reason for me to hate Canada too,

Message 3 of 14 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6914 posts

Apr 10, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

I cry when I saw this comment on Youtube

"**bleep** copying Justin! Be more original guys".

I hate this generation of music, I wish we can all go back to the 90s or early 2000s era, stupid kid these day are full of Justin Bieber crap that they forgot about the one who bring pop music to life, Backstreet Boys, one more reason for me to hate Canada too,

JB gets a lot of hate. If were talking about popular music, I wish we could go back to 60-70's level.

Message 4 of 14 (123 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Apr 10, 2013
i much prefer JBs song to the backstreet boys..and OP i would bet a nickel that he can sing better than you. just sayin Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 14 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 10, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:
i much prefer JBs song to the backstreet boys..and OP i would bet a nickel that he can sing better than you. just sayin Smiley Happy

I've only seen kid and teen prefer to listen to JB ( you must be his bieliver), I've seen adult and mature people listen to BSB, Westlife, NSync

Message 6 of 14 (119 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Apr 10, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

lauranichole25 wrote:

I've only seen kid and teen prefer to listen to JB ( you must be his bieliver), I've seen adult and mature people listen to BSB, Westlife, NSyn

im not a belieber per say...but i do own the song in question. i didn't know who sang it when i went to buy it...and by the way...its pop music. its just Wats happening now. 10yrs from now there will be kids saying there's is better and Justin beiber stinks. to quote grandpa from the Simpson's(which i want stand by the way) "what it was isn't what's it, and what it is scares me. it'll happen to you too!"
Message 7 of 14 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35890 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

I can't stand JB, he's an immature idiot with no sense, as for my musical tastes, very little interests me these days, a couple I like are Maroon 5 & Adele, but if I had my choice I'd go back to the 70's & 80's.

To the OP, BSB were actually pretty good & their take on the song ALAYLM was very good, as a group Take That were good too, at least in my opinion they were.

BRIT-KO

Message 8 of 14 (96 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4299 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Uhg... I hate to admit this, but I used to make fun of NKOTB, BSB and NSync when I was younger.. but I secretly liked some of their songs....

cry

But, I'm no fan of the Beeb. Not even a little bit.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 9 of 14 (71 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 11, 2013

And now for something 15 year old girls WONT care about.

11546_10151309857012330_47093980_n.jpg

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 10 of 14 (68 Views)