Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: The 8 Most Disgusting Parts Of Your House

Apr 19, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

That laser keyboard is crazy! Never seen that before.

Ya, I saw it in a movie a few years ago.... can't remember where, and I just thought to myself "I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!!"

Furiously Chaosing
Message 11 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:
Do you mind me asking where you got that from.... That is the first time I have ever seen one of those I like it but I dont like the one they have at bestbuy I like the one you have but cant find a place to buy.

gR3yGh051 wrote:
I don't use the traditional keyboard for using my PC.... I use a laser keyboard. Works decently for PC gaming. 

I bought it from Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/Celluon-Magic-Projection-Keyboard-Touchpad/dp/B005ES6E6W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qi...

It was A LOT more a few years ago. But I wanted one so bad

Furiously Chaosing
Message 12 of 14 (53 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 19, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

A laser keyboard looks awfully hard to type with. Laptop keyboard is best keyboard. 

Initially it was, but like most things, you get used to it. And if you're familiar with the qwerty layout, its easy. I use a dense foam pad because it gets annoying tapping your fingers on the table. And its VERY fast, although sometimes very stupid.... you do have to be careful when playing games with it because sometimes it won't detect that your finger is on a key if you have held your finger on the key for sometime, just like a stuck key.

I have a traditional mechanical Razr gaming keyboard I sometimes use for reliabilities sake, but thats few and far between, and only if I have others who can't get used to the laser keyboard. Its a decent conversation piece when I have people over, they can never get over it and ask to use it constantly.

The mechanical keyboard has its own soft zipper bag that my grandmother made... shes made me a lot of carrying cases/bags with suede and alcantara material for storing stuf. 
So when its not in use, its in its bag in my desk drawer.

Kaz, your threads are copied from another site http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/8-most-disgusting-parts-your-house, I think it'd show good manners to cite your sources. Also, three threads a day is not such a good idea. Maybe you could somehow fit them all in one thread, in the future I mean. 

I too was noticing this from Kaz, why all these such threads. Never dawned on me he was copy & paste from elsewhere.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 13 of 14 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19014 posts

Apr 19, 2013

2 more forgotten gross objects

Computer mouse

TV remote

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 14 of 14 (47 Views)