Highlighted
Aug 22 2012
By: USPGCWeekly Hekseville Citizen 372 posts

That Awkward Moment When....

4 replies 100 views Edited Aug 22, 2012

I bought to the Blu-ray Disc UNCUT version of Pulp Fiction for 10$ and I forgot it's being show on HBO as part of their Old-School Movies Marathon Smiley Sad. What is your Awkward Moment?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7219 posts

Re: That Awkward Moment When....

Aug 23, 2012

USPGCWeekly wrote:

I bought to the Blu-ray Disc UNCUT version of Pulp Fiction for 10$ and I forgot it's being show on HBO as part of their Old-School Movies Marathon Smiley Sad. What is your Awkward Moment?

That doesn't sound awkward.  Poor timing I guess, but why buy the movie if you only wanted to watch it once?  You own it now; watch it whenever you want Smiley Tongue.

Here's something I consider awkward: a facebook friend posted a pic of herself in a bikini, and our old science teacher says something like, "wow, you're not in 7th grade anymore" (the comment was deleted when I checked now Smiley Tongue).

Message 2 of 5 (80 Views)
Wastelander
642 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

USPGCWeekly wrote:

That doesn't sound awkward.  Poor timing I guess, but why buy the movie if you only wanted to watch it once?  You own it now; watch it whenever you want Smiley Tongue.

Here's something I consider awkward: a facebook friend posted a pic of herself in a bikini, and our old science teacher says something like, "wow, you're not in 7th grade anymore" (the comment was deleted when I checked now Smiley Tongue).

Oh my, that is just massively awkward.

Just wow.

O_O 

I'm So Happy, Cuz Today I Found My Friends, They're In My Head

-Lithium - Nirvana
Message 3 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 23, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

USPGCWeekly wrote:

Well the disc is still the UNCUT version, while what they shown on HBO is still censored at some part and isn't in HD Smiley Tongue

And about your moment, well I've seen worse: At my uncle birthday party, my mom ask him what he want for his birthday, he's said I WANT YOU Man Indifferent Weird

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

Aug 24, 2012

You're watching stuff you shouldn't be watching then your roommate comes along so you change the tab to Google and keep staring at it until he leaves but he never does.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 5 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes