Nov 17 2013
By: deathbird08 First Son 2 posts

Thank you / Condolence Letter / Customer Satisfaction

[ Edited ]
3 replies 108 views Edited Nov 17, 2013

This is my second post, first was on support since I didn't know where to post this.

Hi, my name is Michael **BLEEP** and in a few months it will be the anniversary of my friends death. My friend Adam has passed on this year, he committed suicide. He had severe depression which no one knew about since he had never talked about it. He and I are gamers for life, we enjoy the simple pleasure of picking up a PlayStation controller and cruising the day in an alternate landscape where what you do won’t affect your life. He enjoyed PlayStation as much as myself, and we were both planning on buying the PlayStation 4 the day it came out (I still need to buy it, it looks amazing by the way). We met 12 years ago, and spent our time going to each other’s house to play the PlayStation 2 and eventually the PlayStation 3. PlayStation has been a great friend for my friend and I. It’s like that one friend you can always go to when you’re feeling down. I am not sending you this message in awe of my friend, but as thanks. Thank you for being there in my life, and my friend’s life. Thank you for giving us the pleasure of having an escape to where times are being difficult in life. Thank you for creativity and innovation. Thank you.

As a side note, (if this is possible) could you please send me a letter of condolences that I could give to my friend’s family? It would mean a lot to me and to them to know that their son is missed. Thanks for your time, and thank you for being the best gaming console on the market.

-          A PlayStation fan
 ~Michael

****Edited: PLEASE do not post personal information in the forums. Thanks!****

Message 1 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Thank you / Condolence Letter / Customer Satisfaction

Nov 17, 2013

So, you aren't supposed to post personal information. Sorry for everything that happened, but just letting you know, if you don't edit that, a mod will sooner or later.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

So, you aren't supposed to post personal information. Sorry for everything that happened, but just letting you know, if you don't edit that, a mod will sooner or later.

OR you could have reported the OP instead of posting this. Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

OR you could have reported the OP instead of posting this. Smiley Indifferent

Applies equally to you, also, who says I didn't? ALSO, why not inform them?

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes