Survivor
2362 posts

Re: Terminator Story Line

Nov 8, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

It's already happening im telling you. We need to get to skynet nowwwww!!!!!!!!! 

I thought you were leaving forever, old sport?

I lied just like the terminator in the cemetery scene in Terminator 3. I'm also not your old sport.

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 11 of 27 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Nov 8, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

It's already happening im telling you. We need to get to skynet nowwwww!!!!!!!!! 

I lied just like the terminator in the cemetery scene in Terminator 3. I'm also not your old sport.

Ok, friend

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 12 of 27 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Nov 8, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

He did he got repackaged

Spoiler
X_x

ughhhh festus was the worst character ever

Message 13 of 27 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2362 posts

Nov 8, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

Ok, friend

What are friends? Friends are people that you think are your friends But they really your enemies, with secret indentities and disguises, to hide they true colors So just when you think you close enough to be brothers they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't lookin

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 14 of 27 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6979 posts

Nov 8, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

Ok, friend

What are friends? Friends are people that you think are your friends But they really your enemies, with secret indentities and disguises, to hide they true colors So just when you think you close enough to be brothers they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't lookin

^

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 15 of 27 (71 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Nov 8, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

Ok, friend

Ok, aquaintance

Message 16 of 27 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2362 posts

Nov 8, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

Ok, friend

Ok, aquaintance

Only if you say Barca is the best.

Message 17 of 27 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Nov 8, 2013

This Venom guy seems annoying.

Message 18 of 27 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Nov 8, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

Ok, friend

No, you're wrong, old sport. I don't know what state-of-nature society you live in but I can say for a fact that I do not. A friend, is not a man that turns on you. He is not a man that harbors hate towards you. He is not a man that hides his soul from you. He is not deceptive, he is not evil, he is not distant. And being the blank slate that you are you could posses all these qualities, we can project them on to you, or we can simply imagine them. 

Do you understand, old sport?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 19 of 27 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Nov 8, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

Ok, friend

No, you're wrong, old sport. I don't know what state-of-nature society you live in but I can say for a fact that I do not. A friend, is not a man that turns on you. He is not a man that harbors hate towards you. He is not a man that hides his soul from you. He is not deceptive, he is not evil, he is not distant. And being the blank slate that you are you could posses all these qualities, we can project them on to you, or we can simply imagine them. 

Do you understand, old sport?

Not after being betrayed like that cop in terminator 2.

Message 20 of 27 (44 Views)
0 Likes