aw well
Member of the United States Armed Forces

Message 21 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Re: Ten Ways Being a Geek Makes You More Attractive

Mar 26, 2007
wow i read that whole thing and thought itw as excellent and really said many things that were very true

Blue Wild Angel wrote:
I found that to be perceptive and a little funny at the same time. That's a great list, but as far as nerds go there's nothing better than an essay on why nerds are unpopular.

Message 22 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1400 posts

Mar 26, 2007

leviathan wrote:

Vedel Minashigo wrote:

BLINGBALLA wrote:

Stones2k6 wrote:
ourselves? speak for yourself bro.

Exactly

Anyone who has over 480 posts and 3200 repectively on the playstation forums is CLEARLY fitting the catagory.  Unless 98 percent of those were techinical queries PURELY and then the remaining percent thanks for said queries....you're on the PS forums.   you're high ranking on a Playstion forum.  You're a geek.

It looks like I'm going to be a geek. Smiley Very Happy 

Do i count respecting i  have 1000 poss over a 2 yr span
Message 23 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8950 posts

Mar 26, 2007
Thats a really cool article and very true.  I like the money part.  I am on even ground with most people but I stay away from parties because all the popular kids do pot.  No thanks.
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 24 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3253 posts

Mar 26, 2007
It's hip to be geek. Everyone is familiar with the stereotype of thick glasses, a pocket protector, an obsession with star trek, and social skills akin to a sack of potatoes. Times have changed: geeks are often fashionable, hip individuals who are very aligned with the trends of their own generation

Yea sure if wearing a WALMART shirt every other day with crappy plain dark blue jeans every day is fashionable
Photobucket
Message 25 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Mar 26, 2007
Eh, women are stupid. Love is pointless. I don't care what I look like. I am an outcast.
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

If I ever leave a smiley face as a post message, it is a link.
Message 26 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8950 posts

Mar 26, 2007

sdasilva91 wrote:
It's hip to be geek. Everyone is familiar with the stereotype of thick glasses, a pocket protector, an obsession with star trek, and social skills akin to a sack of potatoes. Times have changed: geeks are often fashionable, hip individuals who are very aligned with the trends of their own generation

Yea sure if wearing a WALMART shirt every other day with crappy plain dark blue jeans every day is fashionable

No, not really, they mean more of a business man look.
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 27 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2462 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Stones2k6 wrote:
ourselves? speak for yourself bro.

really

also im glad we dont have any (major) geeks in our grade anymore. i think we drove them all away.

Add me on XBL, my gamertag is SpyOnWashington.
Message 28 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes