Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Tell the truth now....

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

myalana wrote:

It's ok Setz, it didn't involve pics of adolescent looking asian girls, so it wasn't compelling enough for you. You elevate those around you sir, thank you.

Im not sure which is worse... That i've participated in a thread along with almost every other OT regular

Or that an admittedly older woman is attempting to not acknowledge the weirdness of her own hobbies, while participating in juvenile trolling

Hmmmm.... perplexing indeed.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 81 of 93 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

myalana wrote:

It's ok Setz, it didn't involve pics of adolescent looking asian girls, so it wasn't compelling enough for you. You elevate those around you sir, thank you.

Im not sure which is worse... That i've participated in a thread along with almost every other OT regular

Or that an admittedly older woman is attempting to not acknowledge the weirdness of her own hobbies, and participate is juvenile trolling

You keep trying and for that I applaud you Setz. Back to the topic at hand, it's that "can-do" spirit that might one day rescue you from your virginity.

Message 82 of 93 (185 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

myalana wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

myalana wrote:

Or that an admittedly older woman is attempting to not acknowledge the weirdness of her own hobbies, and participate is juvenile trolling

You keep trying and for that I applaud you Setz. Back to the topic at hand, it's that "can-do" spirit that might one day rescue you from your virginity.

I have said nothing in relation to the actual topic, making wild assumptions doesn't really do you any favors.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 83 of 93 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Oct 11, 2013

myalana wrote:

Is it not natural for a man to be attracted to youthful... 

I'll stop.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 84 of 93 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 11, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

myalana wrote:

Is it not natural for a man to be attracted to youthful... 

I'll stop.

Well, in HOME culture you can be attracted to all sorts of things... so not sure why THIS of all things is weird.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 85 of 93 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Oct 11, 2013

unlike most of you i am actually certified

fsdfzsfs

KZMProductionsGT
Message 86 of 93 (151 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Oct 11, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

fsdfzsfs

The only certificate I hold is one that makes me an honorary African American. My friend made it for me after I won a contest that a stereotypical white guy would never win. It was in middle school, but I still got it in my wallet. It allows me to pull the race card 12 times (I have 8 left after I pulled it on my psychology teacher last year)

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 87 of 93 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Oct 11, 2013

PaperGorilla wrote:

renatabls wrote:

myalana wrote:

ISN'T a virgin.

This again? I thought this stopped. It used to be a trend here, when i was a kid.

Every single teenager would ask each other if they were virgins or not. Waste of time.

I truthfully like your signature.

i just noticed you took the signature that i submitted in the contest and is just using it

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 88 of 93 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
657 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

fsdfzsfs

Hmmm... So what happens when you eh are not virgin anymore, does it magically disappear??? Do you have to renew it every year or something?

Message 89 of 93 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Oct 11, 2013

I'm going to say this, just 'cuz: Virginity or a lack thereof is not a social class.  The only person your virginity should matter to is you.  If you are or are not having sex to impress someone else, there's a serious issue afoot. 

Enjoy your life in whichever way suits you, so long as no harm is caused to anyone else in the pursuit of your happiness.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 90 of 93 (85 Views)