Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 06/22/2013
Offline
666 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013
Lost it several years ago. No regrets. Anyone I have been with was in a committed relationship. I don't do one night stands or anything like that.
Message 41 of 93 (125 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Why would I tell you guys? If you really want to know about my status, ask Johngie.


I knew it... I just knew you wouldnt be able to leave this thread alone without some type of comment like that.


I am very predictable when it comes to this stuff! Just goes to show how much ya know me!


However, I can't say It didn't make me laugh.

 

Did you see my disturbing clay-mation video, I posted if just for you in the latest phobia thread.


NOPE! After putting in my $.02, I got out of there!


dude, please watch it... I wanna know your reaction.. 

 

It made me uneasy.


I will never watch that stuff willingly. I am seriously scared of it. I tried to watch that recent movie about pirates, but I stormed out of that theater after 10 minutes. Waste of $11


It has an interesting message.

 

 


I refuse to watch it because I already have trouble sleeping.


Oh c'mon, I wanna see what you think.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 42 of 93 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14612 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Why would I tell you guys? If you really want to know about my status, ask Johngie.


I knew it... I just knew you wouldnt be able to leave this thread alone without some type of comment like that.


I am very predictable when it comes to this stuff! Just goes to show how much ya know me!


However, I can't say It didn't make me laugh.

 

Did you see my disturbing clay-mation video, I posted if just for you in the latest phobia thread.


NOPE! After putting in my $.02, I got out of there!


dude, please watch it... I wanna know your reaction.. 

 

It made me uneasy.


I will never watch that stuff willingly. I am seriously scared of it. I tried to watch that recent movie about pirates, but I stormed out of that theater after 10 minutes. Waste of $11


It has an interesting message.

 

 


I refuse to watch it because I already have trouble sleeping.


Oh c'mon, I wanna see what you think.


You do not understand how deep this fear goes.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 43 of 93 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Why would I tell you guys? If you really want to know about my status, ask Johngie.


I knew it... I just knew you wouldnt be able to leave this thread alone without some type of comment like that.


I am very predictable when it comes to this stuff! Just goes to show how much ya know me!


However, I can't say It didn't make me laugh.

 

Did you see my disturbing clay-mation video, I posted if just for you in the latest phobia thread.


NOPE! After putting in my $.02, I got out of there!


dude, please watch it... I wanna know your reaction.. 

 

It made me uneasy.


I will never watch that stuff willingly. I am seriously scared of it. I tried to watch that recent movie about pirates, but I stormed out of that theater after 10 minutes. Waste of $11


It has an interesting message.

 

 


I refuse to watch it because I already have trouble sleeping.


Oh c'mon, I wanna see what you think.


You do not understand how deep this fear goes.


I know, its so odd, such an obscure thing to have such a serious fear of. 

 

face your fears, because this is honestly the creepiest of all claymation.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 44 of 93 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14612 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Why would I tell you guys? If you really want to know about my status, ask Johngie.


I knew it... I just knew you wouldnt be able to leave this thread alone without some type of comment like that.


I am very predictable when it comes to this stuff! Just goes to show how much ya know me!


However, I can't say It didn't make me laugh.

 

Did you see my disturbing clay-mation video, I posted if just for you in the latest phobia thread.


NOPE! After putting in my $.02, I got out of there!


dude, please watch it... I wanna know your reaction.. 

 

It made me uneasy.


I will never watch that stuff willingly. I am seriously scared of it. I tried to watch that recent movie about pirates, but I stormed out of that theater after 10 minutes. Waste of $11


It has an interesting message.

 

 


I refuse to watch it because I already have trouble sleeping.


Oh c'mon, I wanna see what you think.


You do not understand how deep this fear goes.


I know, its so odd, such an obscure thing to have such a serious fear of. 

 

face your fears, because this is honestly the creepiest of all claymation.


You expect me to watch it after you say THAT?


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 45 of 93 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Why would I tell you guys? If you really want to know about my status, ask Johngie.


I knew it... I just knew you wouldnt be able to leave this thread alone without some type of comment like that.


I am very predictable when it comes to this stuff! Just goes to show how much ya know me!


However, I can't say It didn't make me laugh.

 

Did you see my disturbing clay-mation video, I posted if just for you in the latest phobia thread.


NOPE! After putting in my $.02, I got out of there!


dude, please watch it... I wanna know your reaction.. 

 

It made me uneasy.


I will never watch that stuff willingly. I am seriously scared of it. I tried to watch that recent movie about pirates, but I stormed out of that theater after 10 minutes. Waste of $11


It has an interesting message.

 

 


I refuse to watch it because I already have trouble sleeping.


Oh c'mon, I wanna see what you think.


You do not understand how deep this fear goes.


I know, its so odd, such an obscure thing to have such a serious fear of. 

 

face your fears, because this is honestly the creepiest of all claymation.


You expect me to watch it after you say THAT?


Absolutely. Knowing that, if you face this one, you can overcome your weird as hell fear of an optical illusion.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 46 of 93 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14612 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013

That is not how it works! 


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 47 of 93 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

That is not how it works! 


oh, yes it is. C'mon.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 48 of 93 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

That is not how it works! 


oh, yes it is. C'mon.


You two give me a serious headache sometimes. Smiley Tongue

Grindhead_Jim

Message 49 of 93 (107 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013
Setz, Bob. Get a room, then come back to this thread when you two are devirginized.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 50 of 93 (93 Views)