Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Tell the truth now....

Oct 9, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Why would I tell you guys? If you really want to know about my status, ask Johngie.

I knew it... I just knew you wouldnt be able to leave this thread alone without some type of comment like that.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 31 of 93 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Why would I tell you guys? If you really want to know about my status, ask Johngie.

I knew it... I just knew you wouldnt be able to leave this thread alone without some type of comment like that.

I am very predictable when it comes to this stuff! Just goes to show how much ya know me!

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 32 of 93 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 9, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

I am very predictable when it comes to this stuff! Just goes to show how much ya know me!

However, I can't say It didn't make me laugh.

Did you see my disturbing clay-mation video, I posted if just for you in the latest phobia thread.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 33 of 93 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Did you see my disturbing clay-mation video, I posted if just for you in the latest phobia thread.

NOPE! After putting in my $.02, I got out of there!

Message 34 of 93 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 9, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

dude, please watch it... I wanna know your reaction.. 

It made me uneasy.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 35 of 93 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

It made me uneasy.

I will never watch that stuff willingly. I am seriously scared of it. I tried to watch that recent movie about pirates, but I stormed out of that theater after 10 minutes. Waste of $11

Message 36 of 93 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 9, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

It made me uneasy.

I will never watch that stuff willingly. I am seriously scared of it. I tried to watch that recent movie about pirates, but I stormed out of that theater after 10 minutes. Waste of $11

It has an interesting message.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 37 of 93 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Oct 9, 2013
I'm in highschool and I don't believe in sex till marriage. Put the pieces together. Now mya get back to the home forums Smiley Tongue
Goodbye home
Message 38 of 93 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

It made me uneasy.

It has an interesting message.

I refuse to watch it because I already have trouble sleeping.

Message 39 of 93 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Oct 9, 2013

In all seriousness, I am waiting for a committment to someone. I put a value on sex that is more important than a high school girlfriend. 

It is not just a pleasure thing. I put it up there with a contract and want it to mean something to me. Essentially, I just want it to be a worthwhile memory. "Oh yeah. Lost my virginity to my ex girlfriend in high school". "Yeah... that girl at the bar was very pretty after the first seven beers..."

Message 40 of 93 (106 Views)
0 Likes