Treasure Hunter
6121 posts

Re: Teens Charged With Setting 'Acid Bombs'

Nov 26, 2006
Kinda stupid... why in a building packed with people?

I cant say no better I almost got the same charge for making dry ice bombs..
However that was in my neighborhood and not in a packed store.
Message 11 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Nov 26, 2006
im assuming draino bombs then? because thats an acid i belive which would irriate and the conccusion from one of those is loud. although i dont know if its considered an explosive as nothign combust. just more of a reaction....
Message 12 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15166 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Naota-kun wrote:

steve o 0169 wrote:
People are so sick these days.

Two teenage boys have been charged with setting off two homemade bombs inside a Wal-Mart filled with holiday shoppers, authorities said.

Hundreds of customers were evacuated from the store when the acid bombs detonated Saturday afternoon. At least eight people were treated for irritation to their eyes and throat or ringing in their ears, said Stephen McCausland, spokesman for the state Department of Public Safety.

The boys, both 15, were taken into custody after photos from the store's security cameras where shown on television newscasts.

Investigators said they had identified the boys after showing the photos to teenagers at a McDonald's. The parents of one of the boys also recognized them in the photos and met with investigators, said McCausland.

Both teens were charged with criminal use of explosives and released early Sunday morning to their parents.

Authorities said the teens had made three other explosive devices and placed one on the roof of a downtown business and two on the lawn of a residence. Those three bombs, none of which had detonated, were being retrieved by investigators, McCausland said.

A store manager said the Wal-Mart opened for business Sunday, and referred all questions to police.

I BLAME GRAND THEFT AUTO.

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy. Odds are someone will say that hahahaSmiley Very Happy. But ya, those kids are morons.
Message 13 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Nov 26, 2006
Wow dude they are freaking dumbasses, why would you put a bomb in a wal mart full with people? what the hell were they thinking?
"hey man this would be sooo funny we could put these in wal mart and people will get hurt"
"Yea lets do it"
"yea then we can go drink some bleach"<<<<<<<<DONT DO THAT
" yea nice idea"
Message 14 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes