Highlighted
Jan 13 2007
By: morethanfine~ Lombax Warrior 110 posts

TRYING TO GET SOME ABS!!!!

3 replies 2 views Edited Jan 13, 2007
Hey all, I'm 15 and weigh about 125 lbs. I have been trying to gain muscle and get abs by eating high protein and low fat and doin scheduled workouts every other day so my muscles have time to repair. Well, it's been 3 months and I still don't see a difference. My biceps are much larger and I can see a difference in those, but I still have no abs!!! What's wrong? I feel the burn while I am doing ab exercises, but I have no six pack!!!! What am I doing wrong??????
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Re: TRYING TO GET SOME ABS!!!!

Jan 13, 2007
Have you seen that little chair thing that swings up and down which is supposed to give you a 6-pack if you use it regulary? I'll look for pics if I can remember the name of it.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

Jan 13, 2007

astro94 wrote:
Have you seen that little chair thing that swings up and down which is supposed to give you a 6-pack if you use it regulary? I'll look for pics if I can remember the name of it.

ab-lounge?
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Jan 13, 2007

astro94 wrote:

Bowflex It actually works, you can freaking lift a freaking tree out of the ground if you use bowflex.
Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes