ssj5vegeta wrote:

Xajen1 wrote:

ssj5vegeta wrote:

Xajen1 wrote:

ssj5vegeta wrote:

Xajen1 wrote:

ssj5vegeta wrote:

zMd113 wrote:

Formerly known as CrazyZ - March 2005 - 5 years.

I'm really sorry, my friend. But I cannot find that user name on these forums, thus can't find the registration date. I can only use the one for your current account, on which you won't reach 1 year until September 2nd.

Of course you can't. They completely removed PSU and you can't search PSU IDs, only PSN.

Oh, I thought you could still find the quotes in people messages, like "CrazyZ wrote:"... You know what I mean? So I guess it changed in messages as well...?

Hm, that may be possible but I know the search wasn't working too well when they upgraded the forum version. I'll try looking.

Found it.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PSP-General/post-your-favorite-PSP-wallpaper/m-p/20933340

zMd13? Is that CrazyZ?

And can you please tell me how to change the outlay design? I can not find it anywhere, haha...

Yes, look at the "Edited by" and the ID. And what you mean by outlay design? You mean the color of the forums? If that's it, My Settings>Preferences>Display and scroll down until you see Skin.

Oh, gee, thanks haha, I noticed that but I didn't think that was it... Before they had like 10-ish skins on one page. So now they only have 2?!?

And alright, thanks, so do I put him on as CrazyZ or zMd13? I'm guessing CrazyZ is PSU and zMd13 must be his PSN...

Yeah please put me down as CrazyZ, because that's where all my posts were from the good old PSU.

zMd13 was merged with my CrazyZ PSU  account, but I was so stupid when I first bought my PS3 I forgot my password to my account so I created a new one. Well that's where my trophies go to as well. So I had 2 separate accounts on my PSP and PS3 and I wanted to use only one. So deciced to sacrifice my post count in favor of my trophies.

Sorry for the confusion.

Message 50 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6219 posts

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 6, 2010

zMd113 wrote:Yeah please put me down as CrazyZ, because that's where all my posts were from the good old PSU.

zMd13 was merged with my CrazyZ PSU  account, but I was so stupid when I first bought my PS3 I forgot my password to my account so I created a new one. Well that's where my trophies go to as well. So I had 2 separate accounts on my PSP and PS3 and I wanted to use only one. So deciced to sacrifice my post count in favor of my trophies.

Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, so, CrazyZ was your PSN name, right? Well I'm sorry, but this one is for PSN names only, so there is no confusion...

-* PSN ID: ssj5vegeta -- add me *-

Message 51 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6219 posts

Jun 6, 2010

DrGadget wrote:

AWESOME IDEA!!!!

Since you're starting this thread over from scratch, why not change it so you group the users by registration year instead of by longevity?  For instance, instead of putting me down as 6 years, put me down as 2004.  Then you don't have to do all those updates.  That has to be a chore.  This idea would greatly cut down on the maintenance you have to provide for this thread.

And then make sure to put the registration date and their old PSU username off to the right.  My PSU username just happens to be the same.  Like this:

DrGadget           (01-18-2004)       DrGadget
Put it upon the users to provide their own user links and old PSU name. Think how much easier it will be to look up your old friends with this system. 

So, honestly, I think that idea is not bad, but... If you take my point of view... People will only be able to post once in the thread and never again, really. This way, they can check back every year, update themselves, take a look at other users, have small conversations and just enjoy being on the veteran's list. While your idea is similar and organized... I don't think it would generate much discussion or fun for everyone in the thread.

I'm not sure if that explanation made any sense... but you're smart, figure out what I meant! Haha,

So I think I'm going to stick with this lay-out, but thank you for the idea, appreciate it!!

Message 52 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Jun 6, 2010

ssj5vegeta wrote:

zMd113 wrote:Yeah please put me down as CrazyZ, because that's where all my posts were from the good old PSU.

Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, so, CrazyZ was your PSN name, right? Well I'm sorry, but this one is for PSN names only, so there is no confusion...

CrazyZ = PSU

zMd13 = PSN

Then Sony wanted us to combine our PSU and PSN names together. Well I did BUT I did it with the wrong account, because my current name zMd113 had all my trophies so I kept this account and got rid of the other one. But technically I never left, I've been here the whole time. I was a victim of my own laziness so just add me or don't it doesn't matter anymore.

Message 53 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6219 posts

Jun 6, 2010

zMd113 wrote:

ssj5vegeta wrote:

Sorry for the confusion.

CrazyZ = PSU

zMd13 = PSN

Then Sony wanted us to combine our PSU and PSN names together. Well I did BUT I did it with the wrong account, because my current name zMd113 had all my trophies so I kept this account and got rid of the other one. But technically I never left, I've been here the whole time. I was a victim of my own laziness so just add me or don't it doesn't matter anymore.

Added zMd13 to 5 years list.

Message 54 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Jun 6, 2010

Thank you sir!

Message 55 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2890 posts

Jun 6, 2010
2 years
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Message 56 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4895 posts

Jun 6, 2010

3 years, coming up on 4 here in two months.

Message 57 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6219 posts

Jun 30, 2010

Kind of forgot about this thread Smiley Tongue

Added to 3 years list:
Indrux_12

Added to 2 years list:
Mopthefloo

Message 58 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Jul 1, 2010

4 years... MrSharkey My original Name was Shark3y.... 5 years on 12/10! 

=)
Message 59 of 141 (10 Views)
0 Likes