Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/04/2005
Offline
1483 posts
 

Boo!

Jun 5, 2010

You can put me down under 4 years.

Message 40 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/16/2006
Offline
2196 posts
 

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 5, 2010

big props ssj5vegeta

----------
http://www.youtube.com/user/ssjTeXas
YouTube ssjTeXas
Message 41 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2005
Offline
6219 posts
 

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 5, 2010

 


zMd113 wrote:

Formerly known as CrazyZ - March 2005 - 5 years.


 

I'm really sorry, my friend. But I cannot find that user name on these forums, thus can't find the registration date. I can only use the one for your current account, on which you won't reach 1 year until September 2nd.


Added to 8 years list:
multimediaman

Added to 7 years list:
Agent_AirForce
darklordsevyn
PJay707

Added to 6 years list:
Patriot24
SILLENTASSAULT

Added to 5 years list:
bravebraveSrobin
Cobra1
LightJak007
Tr0p1c

Added to 4 years list:
bignfatter
iLestMercredi
LastShot-
prophet-7676
Psycho719

Added to 3 years list:
DVM-501

Added to 2 years list:
t3hlazy1
xxKillerPRxx

Added to 1 year list:
brian7526
Desigation15

-* PSN ID: ssj5vegeta -- add me *-

Message 42 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2005
Offline
6219 posts
 

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 5, 2010

 


JacqaL wrote:

Glad to see you back vegeta, I would give you Kudos if I could.


Thanks a lot, it certainly is great to be back, but I see that Off-Topic pretty much... died. Haha...

 

-* PSN ID: ssj5vegeta -- add me *-

Message 43 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
9918 posts
 

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 5, 2010

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


zMd113 wrote:

Formerly known as CrazyZ - March 2005 - 5 years.


 

I'm really sorry, my friend. But I cannot find that user name on these forums, thus can't find the registration date. I can only use the one for your current account, on which you won't reach 1 year until September 2nd.



Of course you can't. They completely removed PSU and you can't search PSU IDs, only PSN.

 

Message 44 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2005
Offline
6219 posts
 

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 5, 2010

 


Xajen1 wrote:

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


zMd113 wrote:

Formerly known as CrazyZ - March 2005 - 5 years.


 

I'm really sorry, my friend. But I cannot find that user name on these forums, thus can't find the registration date. I can only use the one for your current account, on which you won't reach 1 year until September 2nd.



Of course you can't. They completely removed PSU and you can't search PSU IDs, only PSN.

 


Oh, I thought you could still find the quotes in people messages, like "CrazyZ wrote:"... You know what I mean? So I guess it changed in messages as well...?

 

-* PSN ID: ssj5vegeta -- add me *-

Message 45 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
9918 posts
 

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 5, 2010

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


Xajen1 wrote:

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


zMd113 wrote:

Formerly known as CrazyZ - March 2005 - 5 years.


 

I'm really sorry, my friend. But I cannot find that user name on these forums, thus can't find the registration date. I can only use the one for your current account, on which you won't reach 1 year until September 2nd.



Of course you can't. They completely removed PSU and you can't search PSU IDs, only PSN.

 


Oh, I thought you could still find the quotes in people messages, like "CrazyZ wrote:"... You know what I mean? So I guess it changed in messages as well...?

 


Hm, that may be possible but I know the search wasn't working too well when they upgraded the forum version. I'll try looking.

 

Found it.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PSP-General/post-your-favorite-PSP-wallpaper/m-p/20933340

 

 

 

Message 46 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2005
Offline
6219 posts
 

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 6, 2010

 


Xajen1 wrote:

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


Xajen1 wrote:

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


zMd113 wrote:

Formerly known as CrazyZ - March 2005 - 5 years.


 

I'm really sorry, my friend. But I cannot find that user name on these forums, thus can't find the registration date. I can only use the one for your current account, on which you won't reach 1 year until September 2nd.



Of course you can't. They completely removed PSU and you can't search PSU IDs, only PSN.

 


Oh, I thought you could still find the quotes in people messages, like "CrazyZ wrote:"... You know what I mean? So I guess it changed in messages as well...?

 


Hm, that may be possible but I know the search wasn't working too well when they upgraded the forum version. I'll try looking.

 

Found it.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PSP-General/post-your-favorite-PSP-wallpaper/m-p/20933340

 

 

 


 

zMd13? Is that CrazyZ?

 

And can you please tell me how to change the outlay design? I can not find it anywhere, haha...

-* PSN ID: ssj5vegeta -- add me *-

Message 47 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
9918 posts
 

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 6, 2010

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


Xajen1 wrote:

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


Xajen1 wrote:

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


zMd113 wrote:

Formerly known as CrazyZ - March 2005 - 5 years.


 

I'm really sorry, my friend. But I cannot find that user name on these forums, thus can't find the registration date. I can only use the one for your current account, on which you won't reach 1 year until September 2nd.



Of course you can't. They completely removed PSU and you can't search PSU IDs, only PSN.

 


Oh, I thought you could still find the quotes in people messages, like "CrazyZ wrote:"... You know what I mean? So I guess it changed in messages as well...?

 


Hm, that may be possible but I know the search wasn't working too well when they upgraded the forum version. I'll try looking.

 

Found it.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PSP-General/post-your-favorite-PSP-wallpaper/m-p/20933340


 

zMd13? Is that CrazyZ?

 

And can you please tell me how to change the outlay design? I can not find it anywhere, haha...


Yes, look at the "Edited by" and the ID. And what you mean by outlay design? You mean the color of the forums? If that's it, My Settings>Preferences>Display and scroll down until you see Skin.

Message 48 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2005
Offline
6219 posts
 

Re: THE VETERAN LIST ssj5.0 version! *with PSN names now!*

Jun 6, 2010

 


Xajen1 wrote:

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


Xajen1 wrote:

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


Xajen1 wrote:

 


ssj5vegeta wrote:

 


zMd113 wrote:

Formerly known as CrazyZ - March 2005 - 5 years.


 

I'm really sorry, my friend. But I cannot find that user name on these forums, thus can't find the registration date. I can only use the one for your current account, on which you won't reach 1 year until September 2nd.



Of course you can't. They completely removed PSU and you can't search PSU IDs, only PSN.

 


Oh, I thought you could still find the quotes in people messages, like "CrazyZ wrote:"... You know what I mean? So I guess it changed in messages as well...?

 


Hm, that may be possible but I know the search wasn't working too well when they upgraded the forum version. I'll try looking.

 

Found it.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PSP-General/post-your-favorite-PSP-wallpaper/m-p/20933340


 

zMd13? Is that CrazyZ?

 

And can you please tell me how to change the outlay design? I can not find it anywhere, haha...


Yes, look at the "Edited by" and the ID. And what you mean by outlay design? You mean the color of the forums? If that's it, My Settings>Preferences>Display and scroll down until you see Skin.


 

Oh, gee, thanks haha, I noticed that but I didn't think that was it... Before they had like 10-ish skins on one page. So now they only have 2?!?

 

And alright, thanks, so do I put him on as CrazyZ or zMd13? I'm guessing CrazyZ is PSU and zMd13 must be his PSN...

-* PSN ID: ssj5vegeta -- add me *-

Message 49 of 141 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes