I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: [THE UNOFFICIAL] We Don't Care If You Are Buying An X Box Thread

Nov 6, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

Lol. Somebody's mad. Smiley LOL

Edit: Does this count as a "Stupid Thread"? Lol.

As far as I can see, it does xD

I'm glad this thread exist, so many people they leaving makes an impact in our lives, I just wonder if they go to the Xbox forums and make the same post just to see were they get more hate.

Message 21 of 50 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Nov 8, 2012

ID-69 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

X Box SUCKS, imo.

Moble

Did you really need to say that? You know, some people might get angry. 

I choce the ps3 because 

- Free PSN

- Better exclusives

- I have a ps1 and 2 so it was natural to buy a ps3

But an Xbox is just as good choice. And I don't care either if someone's buying an xbox. 

It seems like you dont know that IMO means...... it stands for IN MY OPINION 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 22 of 50 (254 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Nov 8, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

Lol. Somebody's mad. Smiley LOL

Edit: Does this count as a "Stupid Thread"? Lol.

Actually, its not made out of anger, its out of frustration...... you must not be very active on the forums, because I see at least 3 posts about this very subject at least once a week.

Does your post count as a "Stupid Post" ? I think everyone thinks so. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 23 of 50 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Nov 8, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

X Box SUCKS, imo.

Moble

Did you really need to say that? You know, some people might get angry. 

I choce the ps3 because 

- Free PSN

- Better exclusives

- I have a ps1 and 2 so it was natural to buy a ps3

But an Xbox is just as good choice. And I don't care either if someone's buying an xbox. 

It seems like you dont know that IMO means...... it stands for IN MY OPINION 

IMO Kudos to you!

Moble

Message 24 of 50 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 8, 2012

i play xbox for online ps3 for anything else

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 25 of 50 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

moble is that so? Well Microsoft has dedicated servers and if I were to buy PlayStation Plus I still wouldn't have access to a dedicated server. Keep your thoughts to yourself about people who'd rather go to xbox live, punk.

The Operating System Sony made for the PS3 is terrible. I pretty much can't be playing a game if I were to change a few silly settings on System Settings on the PS3 or do anything at all. On XBOX360 you can almost do everything it allows you to do while playing a game. You can also have XBL Party Chats. We can play other games and still have a blast talking to friends. If I would want to chat with a friend I'd have to back out of my game and make a Voice Chat and just sit there and talk I'd just use Skype for that matter.

The trophy system is annoying. When I earn a trophy II have to go to Playstation Network>Trophy. I have to wait for it to Sync every single time! On the xbox360 when you get an achievement all you have to do his hit the XBOX Guide button and it takes me straight to the achievement and I don't have to wati for it to Sync!

PS3 controllers maybe horizontally larger but they sure are a heck a weak. Not even hit resistant. My PS3 controller broke after falling 5 times off a night stand on carpet. It was no smash. It was the rumble that made it slide to the edge. XBOX360 controller is a lot more stronger. Not wasting another $60 on a weak PS3 controller. Analogs sticks are easily wasted when it comes to FPS players.

Another cool thing about the xbox is I can send messages to my friends and read messages via xbox website just by getting on my account. Whenever I sign in on my PSN account I can only compare trophies and see current activity...

Talking trash about the avatar? I agree it is useless. MS added something useless but is it necessary? NO! PlayStation Home is almost the same thing. Paying for pixels on a avatar...

I can't name change on PSN. "I believe name change is a waste of money on xbox. You can make a new account on PSN for free" Yeah sure. I'd like to make a new account and re-earn all of my trophies and waste my time making a new email.

I can't listen to music while I play games on the PS3 unlike on the XBOX360, YOU CAN!

Message 26 of 50 (225 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Mar 5, 2013
So go play on your Xbox. I don't have any problems with the ps3. I've owned an Xbox 360 in the past and even with the dedicated servers the connection quality was horrible with the Xbox in a DMZ with cat6 Ethernet cables. I never get disconnected from games on psn unless the host looses connection and then everybody gets kicked. If I want to listen to music, I turn on my radio or play music on my phone. As for trophies and achievements, either way they're completely pointless. The only good thing that it has over ps3 is the private party chat, but if I'm in a game where communication is key, then I'm not going to be in a party anyway.

I'd much rather have good connection quality for free than poor connection quality at over $50/year with a ventrillo feature.
My PSN
Message 27 of 50 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Muwahahahahaha!  Out of dormancy from back in December, comes crawling out the old DCIYABAXB Thread!

Take that X Box!Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 28 of 50 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Is someone talking about X Box here again?

Check the header for the site, (community.us.PLAYSTATION.com)

Trollin, Trollin, Trollin.

X  Boxers, keep on Trollin.

Keep on Trollin, Trollin, Trollin, GOODBYYYYE...

Moble

Message 29 of 50 (144 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37278 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

i care... so speak for yourself

apparently you do care too since you made and bumped this dumb thread

Message 30 of 50 (138 Views)