PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Re: [THE UNOFFICIAL] We Don't Care If You Are Buying An X Box Thread

Nov 4, 2012

bronxsushi wrote:

But what about people that are planning to buy a "Wii"........Are we ok with that?

photo-shopping-unusual-creative_1.jpg

What ever makes someone happy.  All power to them.  They just shouldn't expect us to care enough to warrant a post about it or opine about the "greatness" of an alternative system.

Moble

Message 11 of 50 (348 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7724 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Now, let's post a link to this thread when a person wants to leave to the other systems...
Message 12 of 50 (336 Views)
Fender Bender
2512 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Lol. Somebody's mad. :smileylol:

Edit: Does this count as a "Stupid Thread"? Lol.

photo 4f9f1065-23b3-4875-a40d-e36af3b1f802.jpg
#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Message 13 of 50 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I don't care if they're buying an Xbox, but I would care if they were buying me an Xbox. I'd love to play Shadow Complex finally.

--
"Good, good! What is bravery without a dash of recklessness? I've taken a liking to thee and I owe thee much for thy service to Artorias. Now watch and see how Gough hunts dragons."
Message 14 of 50 (325 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:
Now, let's post a link to this thread when a person wants to leave to the other systems...

Done... Here.

Moble

Message 15 of 50 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I actually bought an XBOX  like 2 months ago lol, I got tired of PS3 although its my favorite system because i had a PS1 PS2 so it was just in me to get a PS3 but yea i got a XBOX & a Wii cheeuh.

Message 16 of 50 (286 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

Evo_SI wrote:

I actually bought an XBOX  like 2 months ago lol, I got tired of PS3 although its my favorite system because i had a PS1 PS2 so it was just in me to get a PS3 but yea i got a XBOX & a Wii cheeuh.

That's awesome, Kudos.

I have a Wii as well, and if I had the money, I would have an X Box too.  That way I could play HALO, and..., and... um, HALO?

Oh well, I would still get one if I had the money.

Moble

Message 17 of 50 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I like both systems, I just prefer the Xbox over the PS3. I just bought a Vita and I'm impressed with that, makes me want to buy a PS3, but I play all online games on Xbox.

U.S. Air Force
Message 18 of 50 (263 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Nov 5, 2012

By all means, I don't see there being any issues with solid debates on the pros and cons of each system.  

My only gripe has been; the lack luster and unimaginative posts of "PlayStation sucks, I am disappointed, I am going to sell my PS3 and buy an X Box". 

Open a debate about the systems, if you want, just don't leave it as a minute statement.  Show your conviction for wanting to change.  I am sure this will still meet with some resistance, but at least you will make a solid argument, and not just a statement for shock value.

Some poeple have done this.  They have listed their dissapointments and closed with the X Box purchase idea.  Kudos to them.

It is always good to keep in mind though, this is the PlayStation Network Forum, and not the X Box Forum.  Make a case for your decision, that's all.

Moble

Message 19 of 50 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Nov 6, 2012
really no need to announce Your leaving ps for xbox no ones giving you a cookie or a hand clap or anything just go already leave it be
Message 20 of 50 (227 Views)