Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2006
Offline
1858 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006


arabian wrote:
OMG. You've been through alot. Everything you love has been taken from you. Makes me realize how important life is....Smiley Sad
 
You are a very strong person. You've been through the worst of times. I've said this before, but I wish for the best for your family and I hope the rest of your life gives you as much happiness than sorrow.



that made me cry again. im a sorry excuse for a boy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 40 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006


adamXgamer wrote:
oh your a girl, well that makes me even more sorry for yu



I'm a very lucky girl .Not tp make you sadder but I have a 5/6 chance of getting Cancer. My mom,dad,grandpa,gramma and my other gramma have had it.My other grandpa had Elishiemers(sp?)
Message 41 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006


arabian wrote:
OMG. You've been through alot. Everything you love has been taken from you. Makes me realize how important life is....Smiley Sad
 
You are a very strong person. You've been through the worst of times. I've said this before, but I wish for the best for your family and I hope the rest of your life gives you as much happiness than sorrow.



Thanks so so so much! My life was bear perfect before he got diagnosed.
Message 42 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2006
Offline
1858 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006
holy **bleep**...

*bangs head against desk again*

*runs off into street crying*

5/6 Smiley Surprised
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 43 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006


adamXgamer wrote:


arabian wrote:
OMG. You've been through alot. Everything you love has been taken from you. Makes me realize how important life is....Smiley Sad
 
You are a very strong person. You've been through the worst of times. I've said this before, but I wish for the best for your family and I hope the rest of your life gives you as much happiness than sorrow.



that made me cry again. im a sorry excuse for a boy.



No you're not Most boys would be too afraid  of being laughed at to show their emotion It's a refreshing change
Message 44 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006


adamXgamer wrote:
holy **bleep**...

*bangs head against desk again*

*runs off into street crying*

5/6 Smiley Surprised



It's okay.I recently got vaccinated for Sebical Cancer which was what my mom had.Good chance of not getting that !
Message 45 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2004
Offline
9623 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006
That sucks. Take it one day at a time. Nothing else you really can do is there.


Message 46 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2006
Offline
1858 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006
noob question but what the heck is vaccinated?
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 47 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/03/2006
Offline
667 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


adamXgamer wrote:


arabian wrote:
OMG. You've been through alot. Everything you love has been taken from you. Makes me realize how important life is....Smiley Sad
 
You are a very strong person. You've been through the worst of times. I've said this before, but I wish for the best for your family and I hope the rest of your life gives you as much happiness than sorrow.



that made me cry again. im a sorry excuse for a boy.



No you're not Most boys would be too afraid  of being laughed at to show their emotion It's a refreshing change


You guys must; Ill laugh wherever, on whoever, whyever, however, whatever and whenever!
Message 48 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2005
Offline
5835 posts
 

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006


adamXgamer wrote:
noob question but what the heck is vaccinated?



Protection against a disease.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 49 of 110 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes