Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Re: In about 2 hours it's TEH END OF TEH WORLD!...

Dec 29, 2006

NavS. wrote:
Big moves give you new beginings, small moves bring great changes. I've moved about I'd say more than ten times in my life, sometimes small sometimes big. With every move, I feel it's been for the best...

Just everything here reminds me of him.Which is good. I've lived here all my life.
Message 30 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 29, 2006

SocomMaster11 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

arabian wrote:
Well, that's kind of good and bad for you. Good because you're getting alot of money, bad because you're going to be moving.

I've never had anything like this happen to me. The only thing close to your situation was me moving from one house to another. I didn't like it at the time, but I was 9 so my feelings didn't count.... 

Yeah it's good for my gramma to have someone with her all the time. She's 86 I believe and has heart trouble.

im sorry to hear about your grandmother. My great grandfather is 80 and has cancer. One small cell on his lungs, a larger one inbetween his lungs, and one large cell on the back. They cant do anything about it. But he still has my great grandmother with him so he should be more comfortable while theyre together.

I'm so sorry My dad died of Lung Cancer back in July. He had small cell too.The worst one of course

If you were strong enough to cope with that, I think you'll be alright with this. It'll be tough, but you'll get on ok.

~Best RegardsSmiley HappySmiley Wink

Thanks
Message 31 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Dec 29, 2006

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

arabian wrote:
Well, that's kind of good and bad for you. Good because you're getting alot of money, bad because you're going to be moving.

I've never had anything like this happen to me. The only thing close to your situation was me moving from one house to another. I didn't like it at the time, but I was 9 so my feelings didn't count.... 

Yeah it's good for my gramma to have someone with her all the time. She's 86 I believe and has heart trouble.

im sorry to hear about your grandmother. My great grandfather is 80 and has cancer. One small cell on his lungs, a larger one inbetween his lungs, and one large cell on the back. They cant do anything about it. But he still has my great grandmother with him so he should be more comfortable while theyre together.

I'm so sorry My dad died of Lung Cancer back in July. He had small cell too.The worst one of course

omg, im crying, and im a boy, not a girl who feels sorry for everything. *bangs head against desk* now i realize how good my life is.

*hands you a tissue* It's okay I ma strong. I try to be strong because my dad was the strongest person I know.I look just like him. My family says helives on in me and my half brother and half sister. I woke up Christmas Day and found a letter sitting in front of the tree.It was from him  He wrote it before he passsed because he knew he wouldn't be here for Christmas.I could only read a paragraph.His write was hard to make out especially with your eyes full of tears.I want you guys to love your mom and dad soooo much! You never know if your life will change in a moment.Mine did Smiley SadSmiley Happy

Im really sorry about that, and im ready for when the day something like that happens to me. Just gotta be strong

Message Edited by xxallonblack on 12-29-2006 02:38 PM
Photobucket
Message 32 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Dec 29, 2006
that post of the letter,, ahhh stop ima get a tissue im so sad.
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 33 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 29, 2006

adamXgamer wrote:
i know, my orange tabby died, and i cried for days. and im a boy Smiley Surprised i have to much feelings...

I'ma  girl. It's okay to show emotion. I thought I proved myself weak by crying.But it turns out nobody thought that at his funeral.
Message 34 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 29, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

arabian wrote:

omg, im crying, and im a boy, not a girl who feels sorry for everything. *bangs head against desk* now i realize how good my life is.

*hands you a tissue* It's okay I ma strong. I try to be strong because my dad was the strongest person I know.I look just like him. My family says helives on in me and my half brother and half sister. I woke up Christmas Day and found a letter sitting in front of the tree.It was from him  He wrote it before he passsed because he knew he wouldn't be here for Christmas.I could only read a paragraph.His write was hard to make out especially with your eyes full of tears.I want you guys to love your mom and dad soooo much! You never know if your life will change in a moment.Mine did Smiley SadSmiley Happy

Im really sorry about that, and im ready for when the day something like that happens to me. Just gotta be strong

Message Edited by xxallonblack on 12-29-2006 02:38 PM

Very strong
Message 35 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 29, 2006

adamXgamer wrote:
that post of the letter,, ahhh stop ima get a tissue im so sad.

It's okay. Cry if you want.I'm just very strong taht's why I haven't yet
Message 36 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Dec 29, 2006
oh your a girl, well that makes me even more sorry for yu
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 37 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Dec 29, 2006

adamXgamer wrote:
oh your a girl, well that makes me even more sorry for yu

Chill it's ok
Photobucket
Message 38 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5835 posts

Dec 29, 2006
OMG. You've been through alot. Everything you love has been taken from you. Makes me realize how important life is....Smiley Sad

You are a very strong person. You've been through the worst of times. I've said this before, but I wish for the best for your family and I hope the rest of your life gives you as much happiness than sorrow.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 39 of 110 (0 Views)
0 Likes