Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Re: Summer Movies whats good ?

Jul 13, 2013

I'm really looking forward to Wolverine. I'm one of the idiots that LOVES X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Message 21 of 23 (49 Views)
Last Guardian
11777 posts

Jul 13, 2013

To be honest, the lineup for movies this Summer looks as uninviting as the one last year. With such mediocre or awful movies as Brave, Magic Mike, Ted, The Amazing Spider-Man, Ice Age: Continental Drift, The Dark Knight Rises, The Watch, and Total Recall, the movies for Summer 2013 so far don't look like they're worth seeing based on the previews.

If anything, I'm hopeful that Riddick will be worth seeing like its predecessors. The lineup for other movies during the Summer months look terrible, with some of these being sequels to already disappointing movies, such as Grown Ups 2 or Despicable Me 2.

Message 22 of 23 (46 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Jul 13, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

If anything, I'm hopeful that Riddick will be worth seeing like its predecessors. The lineup for other movies during the Summer months look terrible, with some of these being sequels to already disappointing movies, such as Grown Ups 2 or Despicable Me 2.

Oh shame on me, I forgot about Riddick (I freaking love Pitch Black!) ... anyhow it comes out Sept. 6th ... kinda late for Summer.

Message 23 of 23 (44 Views)
0 Likes