Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

Feb 1, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

There is a hidden message in there... Thats the thing.

 

I think it was directed to one user.

 

Im just saying thats what I think 

 


DING DING DING DING!

 

You wanted the Twisted Sister Mirror, or the oversized Teddy Bear?Smiley LOL

 

Moble

Message 21 of 42 (106 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
9459 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

Feb 1, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

There is a hidden message in there... Thats the thing.

 

I think it was directed to one user.

 

Im just saying thats what I think 

 


DING DING DING DING!

 

You wanted the Twisted Sister Mirror, or the oversized Teddy Bear?Smiley LOL

 

Moble


I knew this was addressed to 514 but why? You could've written him a PM instead of sharing this with the whole community. 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 22 of 42 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

Feb 1, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

There is a hidden message in there... Thats the thing.

 

I think it was directed to one user.

 

Im just saying thats what I think 

 


DING DING DING DING!

 

You wanted the Twisted Sister Mirror, or the oversized Teddy Bear?Smiley LOL

 

Moble


I knew this was addressed to 514 but why? You could've written him a PM instead of sharing this with the whole community. 


Who is that?

 

Moble

Message 23 of 42 (101 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
9459 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

Feb 1, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

There is a hidden message in there... Thats the thing.

 

I think it was directed to one user.

 

Im just saying thats what I think 

 


DING DING DING DING!

 

You wanted the Twisted Sister Mirror, or the oversized Teddy Bear?Smiley LOL

 

Moble


I knew this was addressed to 514 but why? You could've written him a PM instead of sharing this with the whole community. 


Who is that?

 

Moble


Apparently my mistake.if it's not him Smiley Embarassed 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 24 of 42 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

Feb 1, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

There is a hidden message in there... Thats the thing.

 

I think it was directed to one user.

 

Im just saying thats what I think 

 


DING DING DING DING!

 

You wanted the Twisted Sister Mirror, or the oversized Teddy Bear?Smiley LOL

 

Moble


I knew this was addressed to 514 but why? You could've written him a PM instead of sharing this with the whole community. 


Who is that?

 

Moble


Apparently my mistake.if it's not him Smiley Embarassed 


In reality, it is not really directed at any one person.  Just general statement.

 

I searched 514 and figure out to whom you were referring, and not, not that person.  That is a misfortunate incident, in and of itself.

 

Moble

Message 25 of 42 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
9459 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Wait, I thought this had something to do with the random thread and somehow I mixed the two topics together my head. Sorry 514. 

I blame Nøgne Ø. Very delicious beer. 

 

Okay. I'm off to sleep. Smiley Tongue

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 26 of 42 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

Feb 1, 2013

Hmmmmmm.

 

Moble

Message 27 of 42 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

Feb 1, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:
In reality, it is not really directed at any one person.  Just general statement.

 

I searched 514 and figure out to whom you were referring, and not, not that person.  That is a misfortunate incident, in and of itself.

 

Moble


 

Yo you just said I won something I want my Teddy bear now! 

Message 28 of 42 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

Feb 1, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:
In reality, it is not really directed at any one person.  Just general statement.

 

I searched 514 and figure out to whom you were referring, and not, not that person.  That is a misfortunate incident, in and of itself.

 

Moble


 

Yo you just said I won something I want my Teddy bear now! 

I give you this...
Spoiler

 

 

Smiley LOL

 

Moble

Message 29 of 42 (79 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3408 posts
 

Re: Subterfuge, Rambling and Etiquette

Feb 2, 2013

Oh umm...wow...impressive!!

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 30 of 42 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes