Highlighted
Jan 13 2007
By: linah4 Fender Bender 3991 posts

Stupid Game-store employees!

1 replies 11 views Edited Jan 13, 2007
i swear, these guys that work at EB Games don't know ANYTHING about games! why are they working there? i called and asked about "Wii Play" and they are like "What? nobody here has ever heard of that game..." WTH is that? then, i call The Sony store.... the SONY STOE, i ask about the MyLo and he says "Whta's that?" lol like come on. start hiring people who know what they are working for!! anybody else ever find this with these employees?
Message 1 of 2 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Re: Stupid Game-store employees!

Jan 13, 2007

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
i swear, these guys that work at EB Games don't know ANYTHING about games! why are they working there? i called and asked about "Wii Play" and they are like "What? nobody here has ever heard of that game..." WTH is that? then, i call The Sony store.... the SONY STOE, i ask about the MyLo and he says "Whta's that?" lol like come on. start hiring people who know what they are working for!! anybody else ever find this with these employees?

Busisnesses don't care if they know about the product for a two-bit minimum wage job. All the employees are trained for is to sell.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 2 (11 Views)
0 Likes