Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Re: Stop saying "Happy Holidays", It's MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dec 25, 2006

TheSepheroth wrote:
is it under americas name that if a girl gets raped by a man that she must have his child how does that sound for bringing this country down the children of raped women. or the chldren of a family who has no money.

Ahh but you have just twisted my words.. I never even brought up if a girl gets Raped. Silly Me. Than it is OK to have an abortion in that situation or if the baby is life threatening. But having an abortion because you couldn't keep your legs closed is murder. It is killing a human being.
Message 21 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Dec 25, 2006

--(Foxtrot)-- wrote:

NY KNICKS wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
I'm sick of seeing Santa hats in stores that their tags say 'Happy Holidays". What other holiday could they be for other than Christmas? This is what the democratic controlled media is doing to this country. Did you know 90% of the US is Christian? So everything should say Merry Christmas, not this Happy Holiday crap that these moron democrats like John Kerry and Hilary Clinton are saying. These people are almost Un-American the way they do things. Even though I'm not all that for George Bush, any Repubblican is better than ANY Democrat. Only @ssholes could support cruel things such as abortion.

U **bleep** n00b, theres Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, and a Muslim Holdiay

SO **bleep**

So...

Tis the Christmas season, and you are wishing a happy and healthy time upon them during that season. Don't be a dope and say, well theres twelve people who celebrate other holidays. Give me a break.

Wait, what?

I don't celebrate christmas...

You just confused me lol

What were you trying to say?

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 22 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Dec 25, 2006

NY KNICKS wrote:

TheSepheroth wrote:
is it under americas name that if a girl gets raped by a man that she must have his child how does that sound for bringing this country down the children of raped women. or the chldren of a family who has no money.

HIS child? **bleep** r u talkin about, its also her child. If you believe in heaven (i do ) and if that woman goes to heaven and sees her child that she killed, and he asks "Why?", what would she say?

They lady could send the child to a foster home, put the child up for adobtion, this is no excuse for killing somebody

whatever your opinion is your opinion thats right that the child is hers and his. IM done with this though its useless arguing over an opinion

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 23 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Dec 25, 2006
Also, Knicks the Majority of this country IS Christian so it should be alright to say Merry Christmas.
Message 24 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Dec 25, 2006

TheSepheroth wrote:

HIS child? What are you talkin about, its also her child. If you believe in heaven (i do ) and if that woman goes to heaven and sees her child that she killed, and he asks "Why?", what would she say?

They lady could send the child to a foster home, put the child up for adobtion, this is no excuse for killing somebody

Message Edited by NY KNICKS on 12-25-2006 01:11 PM

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 25 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Dec 25, 2006

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
Also, Knicks the Majority of this country IS Christian so it should be alright to say Merry Christmas.

I agree, I thought you meant that we should ONLY say Merry Christmas

my bad

Message Edited by NY KNICKS on 12-25-2006 01:11 PM

Message 26 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8621 posts

Dec 25, 2006

NY KNICKS wrote:

--(Foxtrot)-- wrote:

NY KNICKS wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
I'm sick of seeing Santa hats in stores that their tags say 'Happy Holidays". What other holiday could they be for other than Christmas? This is what the democratic controlled media is doing to this country. Did you know 90% of the US is Christian? So everything should say Merry Christmas, not this Happy Holiday crap that these moron democrats like John Kerry and Hilary Clinton are saying. These people are almost Un-American the way they do things. Even though I'm not all that for George Bush, any Repubblican is better than ANY Democrat. Only @ssholes could support cruel things such as abortion.

SO **bleep**

So...

Tis the Christmas season, and you are wishing a happy and healthy time upon them during that season. Don't be a dope and say, well theres twelve people who celebrate other holidays. Give me a break.

Wait, what?

You just confused me lol

I am saying that Merry Christmas has been a gracious and generous greeting for years. It is one person wishing health and prosperity upon someone else, and hoping they have a happy and healthy Christmas season.

Just because someone doesn't celebrate the Christmas holiday themselves, doesn't mean they shouldn't accept the kindness that the greeting itself means.

(Think that makes more sense)
Message 27 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Dec 25, 2006
While I don't agree with the way you worded it, I agree with the notion of "To hell with anyone who says Happy Holidays".
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 28 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Dec 25, 2006

--(Foxtrot)-- wrote:

NY KNICKS wrote:

--(Foxtrot)-- wrote:

NY KNICKS wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:

SO **bleep**

So...

Wait, what?

You just confused me lol

I am saying that Merry Christmas has been a gracious and generous greeting for years. It is one person wishing health and prosperity upon someone else, and hoping they have a happy and healthy Christmas season.

Just because someone doesn't celebrate the Christmas holiday themselves, doesn't mean they shouldn't accept the kindness that the greeting itself means.

You my friend FoxTrot, OWN.
Message 29 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Dec 25, 2006

--(Foxtrot)-- wrote:

NY KNICKS wrote:

--(Foxtrot)-- wrote:

NY KNICKS wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:

SO **bleep**

So...

Wait, what?

You just confused me lol

I agree, it makes perfect sense.

This is a time for wishing happiness and well-being to others even if you don't celebrate christmas

Message 30 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes