Treasure Hunter
9177 posts

Re: Stop saying "Happy Holidays", It's MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dec 25, 2006

Plexion wrote:
Merry Christmas

the true reason for the season
Message 11 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3381 posts

Dec 25, 2006
ill start saying Merry Christmas when i wont get yelled at by someone that doesnt celebrate christmas
Message 12 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Dec 25, 2006

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
I'm sick of seeing Santa hats in stores that their tags say 'Happy Holidays". What other holiday could they be for other than Christmas? This is what the democratic controlled media is doing to this country.  Did you know 90% of the US is Christian? So everything should say Merry Christmas, not this Happy Holiday crap that these moron democrats like John Kerry and Hilary Clinton are saying. These people are almost Un-American the way they do things. Even though I'm not all that for George Bush, any Repubblican is better than ANY Democrat. Only @ssholes could support cruel things such as abortion.

keep your prejudice opinions to yourself

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 13 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Dec 25, 2006

TheSepheroth wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
I'm sick of seeing Santa hats in stores that their tags say 'Happy Holidays". What other holiday could they be for other than Christmas? This is what the democratic controlled media is doing to this country.  Did you know 90% of the US is Christian? So everything should say Merry Christmas, not this Happy Holiday crap that these moron democrats like John Kerry and Hilary Clinton are saying. These people are almost Un-American the way they do things. Even though I'm not all that for George Bush, any Repubblican is better than ANY Democrat. Only @ssholes could support cruel things such as abortion.

keep your prejudice opinions to yourself

More like morally correct.
Message 14 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8621 posts

Dec 25, 2006

monkeyboy7ag wrote:
ill start saying Merry Christmas when i wont get yelled at by someone that doesnt celebrate christmas

Someone has actually attacked you for wishing them a Merry Christmas?
Message 15 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Dec 25, 2006
yes its morally correct that democrats are morons..... *sigh* some people need to understand equality and what america stands for. so no i do not agree with you the raper

Message 16 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Dec 25, 2006

TheSepheroth wrote:
yes its morally correct that democrats are morons..... *sigh* some people need to understand equality and what america stands for. so no i do not agree with you the raper

I could continue to argue with you forever about this topic. Or I could finish you with one question. Can you honestly justify a practice like abortion? This has nothing to do with equality. It has to do with stupid people who are trying to bring this great country under.

Message Edited by Tha_Rap3r on 12-25-2006 01:03 PM

Message Edited by Tha_Rap3r on 12-25-2006 01:04 PM
Message 17 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Dec 25, 2006
is it under americas name that if a girl gets raped by a man that she must have his child how does that sound for bringing this country down the children of raped women. or the chldren of a family who has no money.

Message 18 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8621 posts

Dec 25, 2006

NY KNICKS wrote:

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
I'm sick of seeing Santa hats in stores that their tags say 'Happy Holidays". What other holiday could they be for other than Christmas? This is what the democratic controlled media is doing to this country. Did you know 90% of the US is Christian? So everything should say Merry Christmas, not this Happy Holiday crap that these moron democrats like John Kerry and Hilary Clinton are saying. These people are almost Un-American the way they do things. Even though I'm not all that for George Bush, any Repubblican is better than ANY Democrat. Only @ssholes could support cruel things such as abortion.

U **bleep** n00b, theres Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, and a Muslim Holdiay

SO **bleep**

So...

Tis the Christmas season, and you are wishing a happy and healthy time upon them during that season. Don't be a dope and say, well theres twelve people who celebrate other holidays. Give me a break.
Message 19 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Dec 25, 2006
I couldn't care less about the true meaning of Christmas as I'm not a Christian. However, I prefer to say "Merry Christmas" as that's how it's been since...well, forever. "Happy Holidays" is far too generic.
Message 20 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes