Uncharted Territory
2041 posts

Re: Stop saying "Happy Holidays", It's MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dec 25, 2006
I lol that you're blaming this on democrats.

Guess who's back.
Message 31 of 34 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Dec 25, 2006

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
I'm sick of seeing Santa hats in stores that their tags say 'Happy Holidays". What other holiday could they be for other than Christmas? This is what the democratic controlled media is doing to this country.  Did you know 90% of the US is Christian? So everything should say Merry Christmas, not this Happy Holiday crap that these moron democrats like John Kerry and Hilary Clinton are saying. These people are almost Un-American the way they do things. Even though I'm not all that for George Bush, any Repubblican is better than ANY Democrat. Only @ssholes could support cruel things such as abortion.

Message Edited by NY KNICKS on 12-25-2006 01:15 PM

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 32 of 34 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11513 posts

Dec 25, 2006

Tha_Rap3r wrote:
I'm sick of seeing Santa hats in stores that their tags say 'Happy Holidays". What other holiday could they be for other than Christmas? This is what the democratic controlled media is doing to this country.  Did you know 90% of the US is Christian? So everything should say Merry Christmas, not this Happy Holiday crap that these moron democrats like John Kerry and Hilary Clinton are saying. These people are almost Un-American the way they do things. Even though I'm not all that for George Bush, any Repubblican is better than ANY Democrat. Only @ssholes could support cruel things such as abortion.

happy holidays, i take offense to that, dont ever call me "Un-American" =) thxxx
DDR:
Fascination MaXX, Healing~D~Vision Oni, Fascination ~eternal love mix~, Healing~D~Vision, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix Oni, Paranoia Survivor MAX Oni, Paranoia Respect, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix, The Legend of MAX, Paranoia Survivor MAX, Maxx Unlimited, MAX 300, Paranoia Survivor, Xepher, CHAOS, Sakura, Bag
ITG:
Summer ~speedy mix~ 13, Delerium 12, Vertex 12, Energizer 12
Message 33 of 34 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15080 posts

Dec 25, 2006
There's nothing wrong with saying "Merry Christmas" if you're speaking to a few people or people that you know celebrate the holiday, but when you are speaking to a wide range of folks, such as yourselves, it is just better to say something like "Happy Holidays" so that everyone is included. The floated threads are the perfect example. We decided that it wouldn't be right to exclude people who celebrate other holidays and believe differently just because the majority of posters here celebrate Christmas. The community is here for everyone to enjoy, thus we do our best to include everyone, not just those who fall in line with the majority or popular idea.

Flaming and arguing like what you've seen in this thread is exactly why companies choose to go with "Happy Holidays".
Message 34 of 34 (1 View)
0 Likes