Reply
Apr 22 2014
By: P-771 First Son 3 posts
Offline

Stop just looking at my post Support it

9 replies 118 views Edited Apr 22, 2014

quit being sticks in the mud we need better MMoRPG's

Message 1 of 10 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6856 posts
 

Re: Stop just looking at my post Support it

Apr 22, 2014

Ummmmm......QUE????

Message 2 of 10 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Online
8856 posts
 

Re: Stop just looking at my post Support it

Apr 22, 2014

I don't think you will get much support by calling people like that.

        

Message 3 of 10 (109 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19771 posts
 

Re: Stop just looking at my post Support it

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

Ummmmm......QUE????


 

We need better MMoRPG's, you stick in the mud.

Message 4 of 10 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6856 posts
 

Re: Stop just looking at my post Support it

Apr 22, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Ummmmm......QUE????


 

We need better MMoRPG's, you stick in the mud.


What if I said we need better non-MMoRPG's?

Message 5 of 10 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19771 posts
 

Re: Stop just looking at my post Support it

Apr 22, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Ummmmm......QUE????


 

We need better MMoRPG's, you stick in the mud.


What if I said we need better non-MMoRPG's?


 

Then you need to leave this thread, you troll. This is used for MMoRPG's. Go spew your hatred elsewhere.

Message 6 of 10 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/22/2013
Offline
666 posts
 

Re: Stop just looking at my post Support it

Apr 22, 2014

I need more pizza

Message 7 of 10 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6856 posts
 

Re: Stop just looking at my post Support it

Apr 22, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Ummmmm......QUE????


 

We need better MMoRPG's, you stick in the mud.


What if I said we need better non-MMoRPG's?


 

Then you need to leave this thread, you troll. This is used for MMoRPG's. Go spew your hatred elsewhere.


Daaamn, not sure if serious or you're just playing along...

Message 8 of 10 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19771 posts
 

Re: Stop just looking at my post Support it

Apr 22, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Ummmmm......QUE????


 

We need better MMoRPG's, you stick in the mud.


What if I said we need better non-MMoRPG's?


 

Then you need to leave this thread, you troll. This is used for MMoRPG's. Go spew your hatred elsewhere.


Daaamn, not sure if serious or you're just playing along...


 

That's what someone said to me in the "Mercenary Kings... what a horrible game" thread a while back.

 

And literally, he said that to ANYONE that had ANYTHING positive to say about it.

Message 9 of 10 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6856 posts
 

Re: Stop just looking at my post Support it

Apr 22, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Ummmmm......QUE????


 

We need better MMoRPG's, you stick in the mud.


What if I said we need better non-MMoRPG's?


 

Then you need to leave this thread, you troll. This is used for MMoRPG's. Go spew your hatred elsewhere.


Daaamn, not sure if serious or you're just playing along...


 

That's what someone said to me in the "Mercenary Kings... what a horrible game" thread a while back.

 

And literally, he said that to ANYONE that had ANYTHING positive to say about it.


Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous. I'm glad I wasn't in that thread.

Message 10 of 10 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes